KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who would YOU choose to be Apocalypse's Horsemen?

Who would YOU choose to be Apocalypse's Horsemen?
Started by: BlaqChaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlaqChaos

Who would YOU choose to be Apocalypse's Horsemen?

Through the comics and animated series, Apocalypse has had many different horsemen. Now, if you could choose anyone in you wished (*see note below), who would you choose for his Horsemen?

(*NOTE: Everyoone you pick must me within reason. In other word, you can't have beings like Galactus, Celestials, etc. as Horsemen.)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 04:41 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I think he made a pretty good choice with his AOA horsemen. Most other reasonable choices (that are powerful enough to be considered) wouldn't have been ruthless enough to make it in Apoc's inner circle.

I would have chosen:
Majik
Doom
Jamie Braddock
Sinister

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 07:04 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I would pick Juggernaut Mister Sinister and Blob Rogue and Storm

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 07:27 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

This is actually akin to a fic I'm thinking about writing. (Haven't gotten around to actually working on it because I'm doing writing for school. erm )
Apocalypse set in MC2 universe. I have 1 I'm thinking a Death or a War, but I'm still thinking about who should be the other three...
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Sep 8th, 2005 at 09:14 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 09:01 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Here we go, Apocalypse and his Horsemen for MC2 (as seen bottom half of pic): Apocalypse, Death (She-Carnage / Damia Kassidy*), Famine (Frisk / Luke LeBeau*), Pestilence (brainwashed Stinger / Cassandra Lang), and War (Saberclaw / Hudson)

The heroes that will fight them (As seen top half of pic): Kristoff, J2, Psylord, Scarlet Spider II, She-Venom III*, Spider-girl, and Wild Thing.

*characters made for fanfic.

Attachment: fanficteam.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 01:36 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Death - Wither , the guy's touch kills with celestial tech it could be upgraded to destroy anything.

Pestilence - Multiple Man , much like his horseman title he can continuously spread . If each are equipped with some form of disease he could infect a large amount of countries with ease.

War - Juggernaut , nuff said .

Famine - Robot Air Walker , Re-built to serve Apocalypse the remnants of his PC should allow him to simply convert matter into energy from which he can absorb.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 04:22 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Death - Iron Man, tony + celestial tech, omfg!

War - Juggernaut, ya, easy choice

Pestilance - Ultron, virus like computer program, super intelligent, almost indestructable smile

Famine - Plantman, its just too appropriate

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:57 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Death - Multiple Man

Pestilence - Icarus

War - Blob...With a few upgrades from Apocalypse, he could be a player.

Famine - Wind Dancer

Most of them seem weird, but I have reasons...Add all of their powers with upgrades and they could be amazing.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 06:10 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Death - Magneto

Pestilence - Professor X

War - Thor

Famine - Iceman

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 08:03 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Genis Mar-velle would be a crazy horseman..

-_-

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 08:39 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

who would i want to pick to be a horsemen it would have to be the beyonder (a full power beyonder) big grin

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 08:45 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I choose god to be my horseman.

-_-

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 08:46 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote