KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who was that? [Villians United #5]

Who was that? [Villians United #5]
Started by: King_Mungi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

Who was that? [Villians United #5]

Who was the person with the "Foul Play" on his shirt? Reminds me of the first Mr.Terrific, but he is dead and still dead.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 11:07 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:39 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

No sorry, my scanner is down for the moment so I can't give it to you.

It's the splash with the the invader villains ready to attack.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 07:36 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JudgeMENTAL
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 01:05 AM
JudgeMENTAL is currently offline Click here to Send JudgeMENTAL a Private Message Find more posts by JudgeMENTAL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Well there was no need to bump this thread back up, but the answer to my question was "Mister Terrible"

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 01:27 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

cool and since I asked for the scans, I bought the trade paperback and it was a brilliant storyline IMO

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 02:19 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Just for the hell of it:

(please log in to view the image)

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:05 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Mister Terrible has only had the one main apperance, Villians United #6. I wonder when he will appear again.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:22 PM
Kovacs86

Corny, but cool... though there was a story sorta like that in JSA: Allstars... about Terry Sloane and his brother, Ned, who for some reason decided to go to terry's party as "Dr Nil" with "Who Cares" across his chest... laughing out loud

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:24 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote