KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Is Current Batman an @$$hole?

Is Current Batman an @$$hole?
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Is Current Batman an @$$hole?

I can't STAND current Batman. He's SOOO unlikable. Especially when he acts like the whole OMAC thing isn't his fault.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:34 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Batman is an *******, yes, especially after recent events.

He was never the nicest though, he is smarter, but supes is the more ideal leader.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:03 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

When recent Batman are you talking about?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:19 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Batman of nowadays. The "I didn't learn my lesson from the Tower of Babel incident a created a giant spy-satillete that: now has millions of Nimrod-wannabes overtaking the globe and killed Blue Beetle AND yet it's not in ANYway my fault; telling all my friends to go **** themselves" Batman

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:24 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

lol....i wanna know more about this batman...what exactly happened? put it in spoilers so people wont cry by reading it....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 02:28 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Batman's just boring now. They've tried to talk him up, and make him so badass, they've gotten out of touch with what the character should be. A damn good detective and fighter, tortured by tragedy and protecting his city. They've made him perfect, they've made him boring. He never fails or falters. "But he broke his back!" Yeah, years ago, and then miraculously recovered, better than ever--although truth is stranger than fiction, anyone remember Bruce Lee's crippling injury? So that wasn't too off base, especially for a character like Wayne. But all this stuff now, it's boring, you'd think he'd step down from trying to be such a control freak, after all of the problems he's caused.

It was sweet seeing him get the crap kicked out of him by OMACs.

Last edited by ScarletSpider on Sep 14th, 2005 at 03:10 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 03:07 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I am sorry but hasn't he always been an AZZ Hole? or just a little arrogant

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:01 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Well, he does kind of have a good reason to be an ******* with the JLA, with him finding out they mindraped him and all. But the question I have to ask is, just how long has he known?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:14 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

pre-zerohour it seemed as though batman was bruce wayne in disguise.
post-zerohour it seems as though bruce wayne is batman in disguise

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:03 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"I am sorry but hasn't he always been an AZZ Hole? or just a little arrogant"

Arrogant yes but a total tool? He wins that prize nowadays.

The moron prize as well since he apperantly didnt learned a thing with "Tower of Babel".

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:26 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
"I am sorry but hasn't he always been an AZZ Hole? or just a little arrogant"

Arrogant yes but a total tool? He wins that prize nowadays.

The moron prize as well since he apperantly didnt learned a thing with "Tower of Babel".

I agree but was goes around comes around. Wouldn't you agree Olympian and Willrules ? wink

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 12:46 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

This is just another way DC screw up character. They did it to Green Lantern and they think they gonna get away with Batman. Bah! I just stay away from the JLA comics. Detective Comics and Batman is where the real image of Batman remains untarnished.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 04:13 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yahman
I agree but was goes around comes around. Wouldn't you agree Olympian and Willrules ? wink

yes I would agree, mwahahahahaha evil face

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:07 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote