KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Shaper of Worlds

Shaper of Worlds
Started by: BobbyD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Shaper of Worlds

Anyone care to edujmacate me on this character or being?

Thanks for your efforts.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:47 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

I think he's a incredible powerful skrull/cosmic being or something that creates pocketdimensions. I think I have something on him somewher. I'll check.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 02:57 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Here we go:

Attachment: shaper.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:09 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

And here. Enjoy smile
PS. hope it's readable, had to cut down to get it up.

Attachment: shaper2.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:12 PM
chilled monkey

BTW Bringing the fantasies of others to life is the only thing that gives the Shaper any kind of enjoyment.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:17 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chilled monkey
BTW Bringing the fantasies of others to life is the only thing that gives the Shaper any kind of enjoyment.
Ahhh....

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:35 PM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Marvelgeek, ya' goof. wink

Thanks for your efforts guys....seems the me that this Shaper of Worlds fella is a force to be reckoned with.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 06:31 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by BobbyD
Marvelgeek, ya' goof. wink

Thanks for your efforts guys....seems the me that this Shaper of Worlds fella is a force to be reckoned with.

He's a cube being just like Kubik and the Beyonder:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/k/kubik.htm

http://www.marveldirectory.com/alienraces/beyonders.htm

Theyre between the skyfathers and the abstracts in power

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 08:24 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Okay GalacticStorm, help me out....

I read the links you posted. Is the Shaper of Worlds a creation of the Beyonders? Did I understand that correctly?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 09:04 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by BobbyD
Okay GalacticStorm, help me out....

I read the links you posted. Is the Shaper of Worlds a creation of the Beyonders? Did I understand that correctly?

Yes. He is made from the energies of the beyond realm which were contained in an energy matrix by the Skrull, forming their own cosmic cube. However he became who he is now because of the personalities and desires of those who wielded his power when he was a mere cosmic cube.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 01:38 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Thanks, GS.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:33 PM
HigH ScholaR

information from the hulk dk book (2003)
The shaper of worlds is a machine created by the skrulls. used by the race's emperor, this device appered to have the ability to reshape reality and it was quite similar to the earthly known cosmic cube. it develop a mind of it's own and eventually journryed to earth. then blah blah balh

he sees the images in a person's mind and duplicates them. he doesn't really create new worlds. it merely reshapes the molecules of an existing planet or dimension to fit them. a fantasy can last as long as the shapewr chooses.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 07:30 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

So Shaper of Worlds can be a pervert too?!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 09:34 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
he doesn't really create new worlds. it merely reshapes the molecules of an existing planet or dimension to fit them.

Thats why hes called the Shaper of Worlds laughing out loud stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 05:22 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Heres a good bio Bobby D:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 05:35 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 05:36 PM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

GS is da' man!

Next to me of course, heh-heh. wink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:17 PM