KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Which character has the most haters?

Who has the most haters?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wolverine 33 45.21%
Batman 1 1.37%
Superman 34 46.58%
Spiderman 5 6.85%
Total: 73 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which character has the most haters?
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Which character has the most haters?

So which character has the most haters?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 10:00 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Id say Wolverine.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 10:04 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Droopy

wolverine has the most haters

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 10:11 PM
Droopy is currently offline Click here to Send Droopy a Private Message Find more posts by Droopy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheshire_smile
Sturdy Lass

Jubilee's pretty hated.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 10:13 PM
cheshire_smile is currently offline Click here to Send cheshire_smile a Private Message Find more posts by cheshire_smile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I say Superman has the most haters.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 10:14 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheshire_smile
Sturdy Lass

Hah... not that she's on that list (I didn't notice the poll.)

I'll say Superman, only because Wolverine's haters are balanced out by people who violently like him. Superman doesn't seem to have quite as many supporters in recent years.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 10:24 PM
cheshire_smile is currently offline Click here to Send cheshire_smile a Private Message Find more posts by cheshire_smile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Wolverine, Batman, Robin, Superman and Doom. Either out of jealousy or out of "I don't think he can win, arrggh!!!" syndrome lol. Plus I have to admit, at one time Robin was so gay....thank god that changed. You can't name a character Dick and then make him wear shorts like that, c'mon...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 10:50 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Superman by far. Wolverine doesn't hold a candle to him. People delibrately go out of their way to degrade Superman or put him in a no-win scenario.

For god's sake he has 100 plus hate thread in his own forum.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 11:12 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

It's between Supes and Wolverine. Superman is hated and incredibly underestimated. Wolverine, as said before, has plenty of haters but also plenty who think he's Jesus.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 11:15 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cheshire_smile
Hah... not that she's on that list (I didn't notice the poll.)

I'll say Superman, only because Wolverine's haters are balanced out by people who violently like him. Superman doesn't seem to have quite as many supporters in recent years.

The same could be said for Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 02:13 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Superman has like two or three. Snoop. Juntai. Sometimes jrodslam. That's it. The ratio of Superman haters to Superman worshippers is like the ratio of Romans to Christians when Jesus was still alive.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 02:36 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Draco69
Superman has like two or three. Snoop. Juntai. Sometimes jrodslam. That's it. The ratio of Superman haters to Superman worshippers is like the ratio of Romans to Christians when Jesus was still alive.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 02:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

definitly supes even i hate him pretty much because i never like that he could like never die it was kinda dumb to me but all the others on poll are pimpin who voted spidey as the most hated?!?!?!?!?!!?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 03:00 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Family_guy725
definitly supes even i hate him pretty much because i never like that he could like never die it was kinda dumb to me but all the others on poll are pimpin who voted spidey as the most hated?!?!?!?!?!!?
I know who did, I know who did! smile

It wasn't me, but I'm fairly certain I know who did. wink

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 03:18 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by pr1983
You don't "violently" like Superman do you?

I think you're rather level headed about your like of Superman, as am I. smile

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 03:20 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Creshosk
You don't "violently" like Superman do you?

I think you're rather level headed about your like of Superman, as am I. smile

His personality (as much a source of ridicule as his powers) is what appeals to me...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 03:23 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Originally posted by Draco69

Well, come on, name some Wolverine fanboys.

The only two I've ever seen on this forum who will vote Wolverine against practically everyone under Drax the Destroyer are Wolverine888 and blackwolverine. Jinzin and I always back up our arguements with logic and incidents from the books.

Then you've got Metalman, Cordera, XMarksTheSpot, they're like broken records in any Wolverine thread. "Wolverine vs Doc Ock? Not if you take away PIS and write him CORRECT! Wolverine vs 100 generic henchmen? REALISTICALLY he couldn't win!!!11 Wolverine vs Detective Chimp? NO WAY Wolverine wins!!11" etc....

The level of Wolverine bashing I've seen defies all logic. Even in threads that have nothing to do with it, you'll see it. Shit like....

Captain America v. Galactus

I'll see a lot more posts going "lol W0lver33n use5 dumB f4nbo`/ shi3lD 2 w33n!!!11" then I see posts from actual "fanboys." They're practically bogeymen, except for the two I mentioned.

Last edited by Piedmon on Sep 29th, 2005 at 04:54 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 04:52 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

1. superman
2. batman
3. spiderman
4. wolverine

most fanyboys
1. wolverine
2. batman
3. spiderman
4. superman

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 07:00 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

wolverine easiy....

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 09:25 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Wolverine-fanboys have made people hate Wolverine.

But I think there are more people who hate Superman because he is "Lame", or because he doesn't have cool costume, or because he isn't "badass".

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 12:54 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote