KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman 3- Spoilers!

Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman 3- Spoilers!
Started by: 8bitChris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman 3- Spoilers!

More last minute major spoilers. Don't read it ifyou want to read it for yourself.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Spider-Man shoots some kind of never-seen-before stinger out of his wrist at the most unexpected time and consumes Morlun. That's right Morlun is dead. Spider-man dies right after he did.

The Avengers take Spider Man's body.

Of course he'll be back, he has three on-going series for crying out loud. But how? And what will he be like?

The comic is getting a bit bloody!

Doop Lives...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 08:14 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Spiderman consumes Morlun?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 08:26 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I have had a couple Spidey-theories over in the vs. forum so I thought I'd share them here...
Please note, these aren't spoilers...just my own (hopefully semi-educated) guesses.

1. Parker will find a way to absorb Morlun's energy and power, thus getting a sizable power upgrade.

...just random bullsh*t. But if it happens, I want people to know I thought of it....hehe.

I got one thing to say....

Booya!!!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 11:22 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Booya!!!

good job.......... rock

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:47 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Yeah, i saw scans of the event. Spidey was really chowing down.

Just a question...

I keep hearing mentions of Ben Reilly when The Other comes up. Is he supposed to be making a comeback, or has it nothing to do with him at all?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:02 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Pretty violent for a book called Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:03 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Originally posted by The Ion
Pretty violent for a book called Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man...

And? Some blood and violence arent that bad. Ok I dont want in every issue a bloodpath but if you consider the circumstances it is justified.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:18 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No, he's referring to the irony of having such violence under an light title name.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:41 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Yeah, i saw scans of the event. Spidey was really chowing down.

Just a question...

I keep hearing mentions of Ben Reilly when The Other comes up. Is he supposed to be making a comeback, or has it nothing to do with him at all?

There were a couple Ben Reily variant covers. Ben's Spiderman costume and the Scarlet Spider costume.

That's about all though. Since there are about 7 variant Spider costume covers now.

I don't think Ben will be back this book. Hopefully they find a way to bring him back though.

They really don't need 3 Spiderman books. As bad as the "Clone Saga"was; it'd still be nice to have a single Spiderman instead of one that will forever be attached at the hip to Mary Jane like Superman to Lois Lane. If they brought Ben back, give him one of the Spider titles and we'll have a single fun loving Spiderman and the traditional married one. We'd also have a Spiderman who is on a team and one who still goes solo (assuming Ben doesn't join the New Warriors againl ol).

That'd be fine by me.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:37 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by 8bitChris
There were a couple Ben Reily variant covers. Ben's Spiderman costume and the Scarlet Spider costume.

That's about all though. Since there are about 7 variant Spider costume covers now.

I don't think Ben will be back this book. Hopefully they find a way to bring him back though.

They really don't need 3 Spiderman books. As bad as the "Clone Saga"was; it'd still be nice to have a single Spiderman instead of one that will forever be attached at the hip to Mary Jane like Superman to Lois Lane. If they brought Ben back, give him one of the Spider titles and we'll have a single fun loving Spiderman and the traditional married one. We'd also have a Spiderman who is on a team and one who still goes solo (assuming Ben doesn't join the New Warriors againl ol).

That'd be fine by me.
I'd be all for that. Ben was a fav of mine...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:58 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Ben was nice but there can be only ONE Spiderman.
But they could bring back Kaine, he is a great villian/anti hero.

quote:
o, he's referring to the irony of having such violence under an light title name.

Sorry didnt catch that right.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 03:26 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Yeah, if Ben did come back the only way he'd last would be to become his own superhero. We all know 2 Spider-Mans wouldn't last long. Which is a pity cause Ben had the best Spider-Man costume ever.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 03:46 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

quote:

Booya!!!

Happy Dance

I know it's not a big deal, but it's probably the only time I'll ever be right. Have to live it up while I can. Hehe...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:04 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MuffinmanMike

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Yeah, if Ben did come back the only way he'd last would be to become his own superhero. We all know 2 Spider-Mans wouldn't last long. Which is a pity cause Ben had the best Spider-Man costume ever.

wink Classic red and blue?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:12 AM
MuffinmanMike is currently offline Click here to Send MuffinmanMike a Private Message Find more posts by MuffinmanMike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, Ben's costume rocked. Classic Spidey costume is still fine by me, and I really disliked the black. Parker should definitely have some alternate costumes though.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:28 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

spiderman eats morlun??

Why?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:33 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

He doesn't eat him. He just bites his face.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:34 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:56 AM
HaSon

Because that's what the spider does when he's cornered and near death? erm

Ask JMS.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 05:10 AM
Mr.Biscuits

anyone post some scans of the feast............... evil face

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 05:16 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote