KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who do you think is more powerful?

Who do you think is more powerful?
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who do you think is more powerful?

Who do you think is more powerful between the Sub-Mariner and Aquaman?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 04:32 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Powers go to Aquaman due to his telepathy and his magical hand...

Brute strength and durability goes to the original Avenging son of Atlantis, King namor.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 04:43 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

^ What he said.

However, Namor does have Giganto, and Giganto >>>>> Magical powers. Ask Thor.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 04:47 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

Brute strength and durability goes to the original Avenging son of Atlantis, King namor.
Well two years ago I would have agreed with you. But I learned alot about Aquaman recently. His strength is something to be reckoned with.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...randAquaman.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...andAquaman2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...andAquaman3.jpg

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 04:57 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Jeezus Christ that is Marvel VS DC.

Biggest pile of crap in comic history.

It was fan-voted. sick

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:03 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Jeezus Christ that is Marvel VS DC.

Biggest pile of crap in comic history.

It was fan-voted. sick
I know what it is. I remember Jrod said one time he wanted to see the fight so I thought this was a good place to post it.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:05 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Thanks snoop. sad

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:09 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I know what it is. I remember Jrod said one time he wanted to see the fight so I thought this was a good place to post it.

Oh...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:10 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you guys think they could battle to a stalemate?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:20 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Aquaman's telepathy would give him the win...

In pure hand to hand combat, Namor would school his arse.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:33 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well two years ago I would have agreed with you. But I learned alot about Aquaman recently. His strength is something to be reckoned with.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...randAquaman.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...andAquaman2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...andAquaman3.jpg

laughing

Marvel vs. DC

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:35 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Aquamans telepathy could give him the win. If he has the chance to make it powerful enough to effect Namor before getting pounded.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:37 PM
the Darkone

aquaman telepathy didn't work on namor in the jla/avengers crossover, only thing it did to namor, it gave him a headache. namor kicks his ass up and down the coast.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 06:02 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Powers go to Aquaman due to his telepathy and his magical hand...

I agree with Warlock. The world has gone mad!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 06:15 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by the Darkone
aquaman telepathy didn't work on namor in the jla/avengers crossover, only thing it did to namor, it gave him a headache. namor kicks his ass up and down the coast.

Aquaman caused a white martian to have a seizure [more powerful than Prof.X] and he did it effortlessly. If Aquaman wanted Namor to be down, he would be.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:59 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

If were talking about strength as in lifting power than I say Namor.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:45 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Aquaman's telepathy would give him the win...

In pure hand to hand combat, Namor would school his arse.
Aquaman's no slouch in h2h combat. He'd give Namor one hell of a fight. But yeah, Namor would eventually win...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 05:27 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote