KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Thanos vs Runner Scans?

Thanos vs Runner Scans?
Started by: StormLogic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StormLogic

Thanos vs Runner Scans?

Does anyone have any scans of Thanos using the Time Gem to defeat Runner i.e. turning him into a baby? I would greatly appreciate it.
- smile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 12:03 PM
StormLogic is currently offline Click here to Send StormLogic a Private Message Find more posts by StormLogic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yep, but the book is too thick and to scan the issue in my scanner would ruin it. it IS pretty cool though . . .

sad

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 01:24 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 02:02 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ahhhh, you're so cute when you're merciful, scoob. big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 02:28 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StormLogic

Thank you, Scoobless!
- big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:53 AM
StormLogic is currently offline Click here to Send StormLogic a Private Message Find more posts by StormLogic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

i need this comic. which issue was that? thx for the pics.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:42 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thanos quest #2.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 02:37 PM
StormLogic

So, is Runner stuck as an infant for a few billion years until he grows up again, due to his "vastly decelerated aging"?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 12:22 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

he came back from that. i just don't remember exactly how . . .

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:14 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos went and traded him to the Collector for his gem, the Collector wanted to own him because he was so rare.

So, he gave him Runner....then re-aged him to normal, and Runner wasn't very pleased with Collector since he was going to keep him as an item. They started fighting each other an Thanos left.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 02:14 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StormLogic

Wow, that is so profound...Runner, the distractible, ever-energetic free-spirit is reduced to a mere novelty in the eyes of the avaricious, pedantically hoarding Collector; analogous to the connection between point #7 and point #5 on the Enneagram. No, really...you'll see come the revolution...

Erm...don't 'spose anyone has any scans of Thanos delivering Runner to the Collector/Runner being re-aged? Heh...sorry. I'm such a parasite.
- embarrasment

It’s just I’ve recently grown to like Runner, which is sort of a coincidence, 'cos I just found out he has this "friend" aura which makes people like him (um...that's called "charisma" =P). Guess it worked!
- big grin

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 02:25 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Thanos went and traded him to the Collector for his gem, the Collector wanted to own him because he was so rare.

So, he gave him Runner....then re-aged him to normal, and Runner wasn't very pleased with Collector since he was going to keep him as an item. They started fighting each other an Thanos left.

ahhhhhh, well done lp. forgot about the collector . ..

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 03:26 AM