KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » 10 things Hulk will do if he would be in DC

10 things Hulk will do if he would be in DC
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

10 things Hulk will do if he would be in DC

so what would the hulk do if he one day left marvel to check out DC

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 08:06 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Beg to go back...DC got so many guys as tough as Hulk it's ridiculous.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 08:39 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cybermaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Crease
Beg to go back...DC got so many guys as tough as Hulk it's ridiculous.
please dud wake the hell up marvel has more character and most of them are more powerful than DC so he would have a blast if he was on DC. same with juggy if he where on there

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 08:41 PM
cybermaster is currently offline Click here to Send cybermaster a Private Message Find more posts by cybermaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Re: lol

Originally posted by cybermaster
please dud wake the hell up marvel has more character and most of them are more powerful than DC so he would have a blast if he was on DC. same with juggy if he where on there

lol

The JLA alone could literally take over Marvel Earth....actually, that really didn't even deserve a response, so strikle what I just said from the record...dude

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 08:50 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cybermaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

hahaha

lol

The JLA alone could literally take over Marvel Earth....actually, that really didn't even deserve a response, so strikle what I just said from the record...dude
man your to funny in a way and entertaining to laughing laughing the JLA cant beat all marvel are u drunk ? the avengeres have already kicked there asses if u didnt know that.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 08:52 PM
cybermaster is currently offline Click here to Send cybermaster a Private Message Find more posts by cybermaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Re: hahaha

man your to funny in a way and entertaining to laughing laughing the JLA cant beat all marvel are u drunk ? the avengeres have already kicked there asses if u didnt know that.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:08 PM
golem370

The Grey Hulk would

1. He would go to Gotham kill Batman Nightwing and Batgirl.
2. Do some preparation on Justice League files
3. He would call Superman to Gotham and when Superman gets there Hulk grabs some Krytonite and weaken Supes then he would use Batman's technology to control Supermans mind and seens him to Metroplis to kill Luther.
4 He has Superman call Flash and when Flash arrives he has Superman fly Flash into the Sun
5 He make a Bomb he has Superman toss the Bomb in Justice Leagues base.
6 He has Superman go to Starlabs to have them make a Portal so Grey Hulk can teleport people to DC Earth.
7 He brings Thanos Classic Juggernaut,Dark Phoenix,Apocalypse,Mr Sinister and Gladiator and he has Superman stay in Marvel.
8 Shortly afterwards Dark Phoenix and Thanos become Queen & King of DC and they kill Hulk

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:25 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cybermaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

right

Originally posted by golem370
The Grey Hulk would

3. He would call Superman to Gotham and when Superman gets there Hulk grabs some Krytonite and weaken Supes then he would use Batman's technology to control Supermans mind and seens him to Metroplis to kill Luther.
4 He has Superman call Flash and when Flash arrives he has Superman fly Flash into the Sun
6 He has Superman go to Starlabs to have them make a Portal so Grey Hulk can teleport people to DC Earth.
7 He brings Thanos Classic Juggernaut,Dark Phoenix,Apocalypse,Mr Sinister and Gladiator and he has Superman stay in Marvel.
8 Shortly afterwards Dark Phoenix and Thanos become Queen & King of DC and they kill Hulk
hulk only needs gladiator to back him up going at superman. but hulk would have a blast knocking the crap out of batman wonderwoman and the rest of the losers on JLA

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:29 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

Originally posted by golem370
The Grey Hulk would

sounds good

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:29 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

hulk only needs gladiator to back him up going at superman. but hulk would have a blast knocking the crap out of batman wonderwoman and the rest of the losers on JLA

ur calling batman a loser?? wow u have no respect for the classics

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:31 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

cybermaster i am starting to think ur a stuipd marvel fanboy newbie

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:35 PM
cybermaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh haha

Originally posted by zachrivard
ur calling batman a loser?? wow u have no respect for the classics
comparin batman to hulk then yes batman is a loser between those 2 dummy. and i can tell ive read more marvel than you. laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:38 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

comparin batman to hulk then yes batman is a loser between those 2 dummy. and i can tell ive read more marvel than you. laughing laughing laughing

hulk might be stronger but batman is a way better charecter, not say hulk isnt a good charecter but batman is like the God Father of comics

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:45 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

r u a hulk fanboy or magneto fanboy, if u change ur name to hulk888 or magneto888 people would know and we wouldnt have this problem

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:48 PM
cybermaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

sure

hulk might be stronger but batman is a way better charecter, not say hulk isnt a good charecter but batman is like the God Father of comics
God Father of comics that doesnt prove that he can beat hulk just cause hes more popular. batman doesnt have any powers or nothing. one punch from hulk and hes gone.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:48 PM
cybermaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

both

r u a hulk fanboy or magneto fanboy, if u change ur name to hulk888 or magneto888 people would know and we wouldnt have this problem
i keep up with boith. is there a problem with that ? i like alot of marvel characters maybe u just like one i dont know and i can care less what u like.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:50 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Re: Re: lol

lol

The thing is... most of the people who are "DC powerful" are cosmics or from different planets and thus don't live on Earth.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:52 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

cybermaster i am starting to think ur a stuipd marvel fanboy newbie

lol

Glad to hear I'm not the only one evil face

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:52 PM
darkfan76

Pure Marvel fanboyism...

Seriously speaking:

If Hulk were in DC universe... Batman would have captured him a long time ago and afford Banner to find the cure... there wouln't be a Hulk anymore. Or if he goes mad, Superman could easily beat the crap out of him or send him to the Phantom Zone.

There is no room for Hulk in DC Universe.. Don't get me wrong he's cool, but he's no match for DC main characters

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:53 PM
darkfan76 is currently offline Click here to Send darkfan76 a Private Message Find more posts by darkfan76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

its ok that u like them but
"hulk only needs gladiator to back him up going at superman. but hulk would have a blast knocking the crap out of batman wonderwoman and the rest of the losers on JLA"
wonderwoman and batman + the rest of the "losers on the JLA would beat hulk
alone batman would lose to hulk and we all can agree to that
wonderwoman can fly and has superspeed and strength and would beat hulk 4/10 and with batman 7/10

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:55 PM