KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Bad ****ing Mood

Bad ****ing Mood
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bad ****ing Mood

Alright listen people im in a bad ****ing mood today so anyone who has eomething against me cough*Nataku*cough and wants to piss me off now's ur chance cuz now im in a mood to actually do sumthing about it instead of restraining myself...so now lets see which tough guys step up to the plate when im in the mood to actually do something....cuz personally...i dont think too many of the people who have pissed me the **** off in the past are gonna confront me now....so bring it on!!! and im totally ****ing serious about this and Paolo dont ****ing close this thread!!! i have a bad ****ing temper and ive been pushed to the limit within the last few days on and off of this forum....so whoever wants some...come and get it...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 04:46 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Are you mad about life or about the forum?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 04:51 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

There are lots of ways to deal with problems with others members. This isn't a good one.

I've gotta close this AV. If anyone's being overtly rude to you and you think it's gone too far, you can tell one of us about it or just choose to ignore it. Threads calling people out won't get things solved though.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 04:52 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote