KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » can anyone help me?

can anyone help me?
Started by: Mider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mider

can anyone help me?

anyone here know were i can get Halloween One Good Scare and does anyone know what Halloween Return To Haddianfield is about?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:54 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

bump

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:20 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael is my favorite. I dressed like him once and there was a guy as Jason. He put the machete on my chest telling me I was chopped meat. I want to see a Jason vs Michael Myers movie.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 05:58 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

do you know were to get the One Good Scare comic? and Return to Haddionfield comic dude? id really appreciate it in fact if you have them ill buy them from you.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:03 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I saw a Michael Myers comic when some guy there threw gasoline on Myers forcing to jump "out of the window in flames". Get that one!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:14 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

there are five myers comics that i know of Halloween the devils eyes one through three from Chaos and Halloween return to haddionfield a suveneir magazine as well as Halloween One Good Scare a special that i cant seem to find anyone know were to get these comics i got devils eyes one through 3 just not the other two WHO CAN HELP ME FIND THEM! OR WHO WANTS TO SELL THERES

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:36 PM
Mider

bump

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:32 PM
Mider

bumppppp

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 12:22 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Check Ebay...that's where I find lots of my obscure stuff. If that doesn't work, Amazon.com, cheapesttextbooks.com , or just a google search are my main sources for searching.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 01:46 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

have not been able to find it on EBAY.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:57 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redcaped
Michael is my favorite. I dressed like him once and there was a guy as Jason. He put the machete on my chest telling me I was chopped meat. I want to see a Jason vs Michael Myers movie.

mike would die horrably to jason

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 08:40 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well since you gave your opinion I can give mine. Freddy defeated Jason in front of our eyes. Now, if we put Micheal who has the same strength as Jason only his machete makes the difference I guess Jason won't even be able to come back for another sequel. Remeber this, if Jason takes a step Michael takes 10.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 11:11 PM
Mider

since when has the shape dented metal ummm not very many times Jason can do so not the shape and now since Jason is upgraded and yes its canon but we're not using jason x anyway the point is he is stronger then Micheal in halloween ressurection it took Micheal a while to get through the door and it takes Jason what one time to break through a door such as that?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:44 AM
Mider

back to the topic if you are all so great of horror fans were can i find a Halloween One Good Scare comic and perhaps you might know were you can find Phantasm Overminds 1-4

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:45 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do not underestimate what you observe. Jason has an angry attitude kind of the Hulk and he's never polite. Michael is as strong but wise. His thought was to open the door, not destroy it. Rage blinds anyone, but if you cool off and think straight you may have better results. I don't like Michael in comics, the mind shifts into a mode and never changes their judgement toward Michael. If Jason wins it would be like Ewoks defeating Storm Troopers.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 01:19 AM
Mider

umm yeah a giant guy defeating a little guy how every suprising anyway this isnt a debate thread.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 05:20 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

You want the comics, be patient and I wish you luck finding it. Bye.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 10:51 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael, a little guy? Bye.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 11:02 AM
Mider

he is smaller then Jason i believe and not as durable if you shoot Micheal with a shot gun he will go down for a sec Jason has been shoot with one and only been pushed back a little not saying he would not win in fact if Jason has a hard time with Freddy with no power Micheal would use his speed and agility to defeat Jason if he does put it to use and he might be smarter big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 09:42 PM
Mider

bumpppp

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 04:39 AM