KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » greatest build up to biggest disappointment

greatest build up to biggest disappointment
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

greatest build up to biggest disappointment

so, what book/fight were you looking SOOOOOOOOO forward to, that ended up being a complete dud? i've got many, but one that stands out is the ww/action arc where darkseid 'takes over olympus'. i was SOOOOOOO looking forward to darkseid (when he was still uber) vs the olympian gods. of couse, we then find out that the gods had vacated olympus before darkseid came.

damn i was pissed . . . and all i got in exchange was a mock fight between supes and ww. that friggin' SUCKED!!!! mad

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 07:46 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Recently id say the fight between Thanos and the Fallen One in Thanos' limited series. I cant think of anymore at moment lol. Hows the downloading going?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 07:53 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

the hulk house of M..that shit ws soooooooooo ****in stupid...I mean the guy is wandering for one issue, presdeint of Austrailia for two issues then every thing was back to anti climactic normalcy afer issue four.....stupid

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:00 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Recently id say the fight between Thanos and the Fallen One in Thanos' limited series. I cant think of anymore at moment lol. Hows the downloading going?

it's frustrating. i get so many timeouts and busy signs. for each book i download 20 fail. and i have a hard time finding what i'm looking for.

but that said, i HAVE downloaded a few good issues, and hey, guess i can't complain -- after all it IS free!

btw, i meant to ask you -- my router has a firewall that i haven't yet adjusted to allow people access to my files. would that in anyway explain some of the problems i keep having and affect my ability to download files?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:48 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by leonidas
it's frustrating. i get so many timeouts and busy signs. for each book i download 20 fail. and i have a hard time finding what i'm looking for.

but that said, i HAVE downloaded a few good issues, and hey, guess i can't complain -- after all it IS free!

btw, i meant to ask you -- my router has a firewall that i haven't yet adjusted to allow people access to my files. would that in anyway explain some of the problems i keep having and affect my ability to download files?

Lol yeah thats more than likely the reason youre getting so many time outs. People will be seeing you as a leech. You'll be downloading from them but not giving anything back so theyre cutting you off lol.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:03 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Curse of the Spawn #21 where Raenis the new Spawn/half-titan/half-human is supposed to attack and kill the Olympian Gods and take over Mount Olympus with his army of undead and then rule the Universe!!!! mad

Oh wait.......that DID happen. Oh well.......joyous evil face

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:27 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Lol yeah thats more than likely the reason youre getting so many time outs. People will be seeing you as a leech. You'll be downloading from them but not giving anything back so theyre cutting you off lol.

yeah, i thought that might be it . . . eek!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:47 PM