KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Black Panther and the Heart shaped herb question

Black Panther and the Heart shaped herb question
Started by: srankmissingnin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Black Panther and the Heart shaped herb question

Why was Spider-man able to eat the heart shaped herb? I thought it was poisoness to anyone not of the royal blood line... or did I make that up

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 02:10 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Spider-Man was able to eat it because Reggie Hudlin is a talentless, idiotic ****.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 04:09 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

When did Spider-Man eat it?

I can't stand Hudlin's BP. He's pretty much shattered how great Priest made him.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 04:28 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Spider-Man was able to eat it because Reggie Hudlin is a talentless, idiotic ****.

Reggie turned Black Panther into a silly BET special.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 04:56 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
When did Spider-Man eat it?

I can't stand Hudlin's BP. He's pretty much shattered how great Priest made him.

One of the issues in the "Other" story arc... so either in FN Spider-man, MK Spider-man or AM Spider-man (thats just too much Spidy...)

And yeah Hudlin sucks.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 05:16 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

So what lead to spiderman tasting the heart shape herb?

Huddlin is taking away from panther, that which made him unique.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 08:35 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

well Panther knew that Spidey was dying.... so he probably figured that it didn't matter

and i thought the King of Wakanda (and thus the person who gets the herbs) was decided through combat.... not bloodline

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 09:16 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yeah, it is decided through combat, but since the founding of Wakanda, T'Challa's bloodline have been the constant victors, and their line has been imbued with the ability--either a genetic deviant or a gift from the Panther god, to be able to metabolize and handle the herb. Killmonger, though in great condition and with enhanced stats, almost died when he ingested it.

T'Challa's family tree has the best combatants--so bloodline and combat ability have kind of blurred.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 10:06 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: Black Panther and the Heart shaped herb question

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Why was Spider-man able to eat the heart shaped herb? I thought it was poisoness to anyone not of the royal blood line... or did I make that up

here you go:

(please log in to view the image)

and just cos it's funny:

(please log in to view the image)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 08:49 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Maybe, Possibly, Hopefully -- they're synthetic like the herb Kilmonger presented to Kevin Cole a.k.a White Tiger? He was also able to gain some of the same properties and abilities Panther got from the manufactured one. Etc.

I tried Reggie. no expression

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 05:24 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote