KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Our prayer to the Comic Book God !

Our prayer to the Comic Book God !
Started by: Fishy 500

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Our prayer to the Comic Book God !

Ok I know we have had Christmas, but if you could have any story, fight, Crossover, feat, ressurection, death, new power, upgrade/downgrade happen what/who would it be !

You can have anything no matter how ridiculous it may seem. Many of you’re opinions seem better than the writers anyway, so come on, give some ideas.

This is our prayer to the comic book God !

Comic book God would you please have make a Supreme Power / Ultimate crossover happen. It would have to involve all ultimate characters and would include a fight between Hyperion and Ultimate Namor / Night Hawk vs. Cap / Ultimate Thor vs. Doc Spectrum, FF4 vs. Emil’s new team etc.

Plotline : Reed creates a wormhole to the Supreme power universe !

Amen !

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 05:03 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

O comic book God!

Please give Prince Namor something else besides the occasional appearances on the pages of FF comics! Give him his own series, or at least a miniseries! Please don't make it like the "Little Mermaid" series Namor had on 2003-2004! Make it the REAL Namor, and have him kick ass on every issue! I want him meet the X-Men, perhaps the Astonishing, it would be nice to see if Cyclops and Beast remember him. Give him lots and lots of appearances and comics everywhere!

Ah-men!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 05:10 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Pssst, Comic Book God...over here. Gotta sec?
Look, I know you're busy fulfilling wishes of far more importance than this, but please, if I could ask just one thing, it would be this...

BAN UNDERWEAR-ON-THE-OUTSIDE FROM SUPERHERO COSTUMES!!!

You did it for the Surfer; at the very least, do it for The Icon Himself. Thanks.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 05:55 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

O Comic book god i beseech ye to smite jobberine with all your fury , he has desecrated your 11th commandment

11-Thou shalt not have more then three appearance's in any given comic

SMITE HIM !!!!! laughing

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 06:27 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'd ask the comic deity for a crossover fight where Darth Maul kills the X-Men.... that'd be sweet!

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 07:16 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Oh Comic God, might you send Bendis to the unemployment line?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 07:46 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Oh Comic God, might you send Bendis to the unemployment line?

laughing

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 07:47 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Our comic book god, which art in comic book heaven
Thank you for every time you made Supez mad and killed everyone in a few panels, that was GREAT !!!

Plzz, make wolverine die cuz of a banana peeling....
And, if Sentry cant make his powers clear enough for the readers, dont let him have any powers at ALL !!!
Although I like Alex Ross, please, make him draw less "genital pertrussion" in his characters....

And make KMC Comic Versus Forum a "fanboy free" zone ....

Amen...

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:18 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump !

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:03 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

This deserves a bump. What are your comic prayers?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 07:00 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

O comicbook god! If you have any power over the animated Marvelverse please make them cancel Ultimate Spider-man and bring back Spectacular. And while you're at it bring back Avengers EMH and Wolverine and the X-men.
Also bring back Kelly as a Deadpool writer, I miss the scary, dangerous psychopath he once was. Instead of the boring taco eating farting clown he is today.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 10:03 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Please oh god of comics, please shut down Marvel.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 10:33 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Originally posted by SamZED
O comicbook god! If you have any power over the animated Marvelverse please make them cancel Ultimate Spider-man and bring back Spectacular. And while you're at it bring back Avengers EMH and Wolverine and the X-men.

Amen.

My God, please bring back Green Lantern the Animated Series, Young Justice, have the Intergang play a major role in Batman/Superman, and have some of the DC writers work on the DC Cinematic Universe, especially for Wonder Woman, Flash, & Green Lantern.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 10:45 PM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Also bring back Kelly as a Deadpool writer, I miss the scary, dangerous psychopath he once was. Instead of the boring taco eating farting clown he is today.

thumb up

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 11:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

thumb up x2

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 27th, 2013 01:31 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'd have them bring back Pre-Flashpoint DC and Wildstorm.

Or at least keep JSA in continuity between the events, and leave Wildstorm alone.

It's a good thing I don't believe in God. My prayers have little chance of being heeded.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2013 05:02 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'd keep the New 52.

My prayer would be to have competent treatment of the X-Men.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2013 08:05 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

I'd be willing to overlook every problem in comics for this to happen.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2013 09:41 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Mindship
Pssst, Comic Book God...over here. Gotta sec?
Look, I know you're busy fulfilling wishes of far more importance than this, but please, if I could ask just one thing, it would be this...

BAN UNDERWEAR-ON-THE-OUTSIDE FROM SUPERHERO COSTUMES!!!

You did it for the Surfer; at the very least, do it for The Icon Himself. Thanks.
And so, the Comic Book God looked kindly upon this KMC member, and lo and behold, years later, the suit for MOS Superman came to pass.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 05:36 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote