KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who Was Your FIRST Favorite Comic Book Character?

Who Was Your FIRST Favorite Comic Book Character?
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Who Was Your FIRST Favorite Comic Book Character?

Who was your FIRST comic book character ever? Not presently.

Me? Storm, especially after watching the Fox Animated series.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 10:47 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Either Wolverine or Spidey for me. Those were the only two series I got when I was really young. Plus I always watched both of the animated series.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 10:49 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Wolverine or Spider-Man

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 11:03 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Shazam.......Captain Marvel!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 11:10 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Spider-man was the first comic I ever read. Spider-man was my first favorite.

spider-man still is my favorite.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 11:10 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

my stepbrother got me into x-men when i was a kid, but the first comic i ever bought was this one issue of batman, or something. some future batman going to pluto and beating some villains senseless after an issue's worth of narrated flashbacks. between then (i was 8) and now (19,) the only other DC comics i've ever bought were mister miracle 1 & 2 last week.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 12:05 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Flash Barry Allen

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 12:07 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Wolverine for me...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 12:09 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jose123
Spider-man was the first comic I ever read. Spider-man was my first favorite.

spider-man still is my favorite.

Ditto

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 12:19 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I didnt get in to comics for awhile so my first favorite was venom when i picked up the one where he kills spidey it was shweet

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 12:35 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine, mainly due to the cartoon. I was 10 or so and when I got the comic that showed him fighting Hulk, even then I thought it was pretty stupid.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 12:48 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

erm i guess it was Hulk but around the same time i liked Cyclops

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 12:48 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I think it was Batman, and then Spider-Man, and then X-Men (specifically Wolverine, even though I think I liked him for only a little bit, then LOVED Cyclops and hated Wolverine, and then it reversed and I like Logan a lot more than Scott - maybe once I figured out how much of an ass Scott is lol).

Pretty sure it was Batman. If not, it had to be Spider-Man, cause X-Men didn't come for me till after that...its gotta be Batman.

That's my final answer. Batman lol

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 12:55 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Re: Who Was Your FIRST Favorite Comic Book Character?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Who was your FIRST comic book character ever? Not presently.

Me? Storm, especially after watching the Fox Animated series.

Same here. Then i saw the Phoenix Saga episodes lol. Now it fluctuates between them. Ive also been reading WWoman for the last year. Shes cool, but shes no Storm wink

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 12:56 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

When I was really young (like 6) my favorite was Wonderwoman because my brother and I watched Superman cartoons and stuff and Wonderwoman was his equal.

When I was older, around Middle School, (as in old enough to care about character development) I got into Batman and Spider-man (after seeing the Batman movies and watching the Spider-man cartoon series). I liked Batgirl, Black Cat, and Venom. (Still some of my faves) and Storm and Wolverine from the X-men cartoon series. I got a few random comics for Christmans one year. That's when I decided Nightcrawler and Wolfsbane rule.

Oh, and Spawn was the first title I ever tried to collect regularly, after watching the movie.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Jan 13th, 2006 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 02:22 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thundercracker
takin a piss

venom allways venom

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 02:25 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Spider-Man. Cool costume, cool powers.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 02:27 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman, and still is.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 02:58 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Iceman, and still is

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 03:21 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Those two Dinosaurs from The Badd Eggz

these guys http://www.squaredealonline.com/sho...0/154109.jpg%22

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 03:36 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote