KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Top Ten Things You Want To Happen in DCU After the Crisis

Top Ten Things You Want To Happen in DCU After the Crisis
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Top Ten Things You Want To Happen in DCU After the Crisis

Yes, I'm plagarizing this topic from another board, so sue me....

Name the ten things you want to happen in the DC Universe after the Crisis is done and over with.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 05:52 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

superman to grow horns...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 05:54 PM
Ultimate Rage is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Rage a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Rage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I'd be happy to keep Wally as The Flash.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:04 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
I'd be happy to keep Wally as The Flash.

yes

Barry Allen can go f*** himself.

I'd like to see Troia DIE! mad

Oh and Batman have something horrific happen to him. I hate him so much....

Oh and Supergirl get raped by Gorilla Grodd. I hate her more than Oprah hates Martha Stewart....

Last edited by Draco69 on Jan 17th, 2006 at 06:10 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:08 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I'll tell you what i want to happened yet I know wont.

Wally still the Flash

More Kyle and Guy

Hal dead again

Supergirl dead

Powergirl still left Alive.

Batman no longer a prick.

No more Events that unfold over 212123 books and are sequels to stories and characters I wasn't even alive to care about

Jason Todd no more

Less clothes on Wonder Woman

More Anti Heroes wink

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:17 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Hal dead.

Supergirl written well. I have confidence Greg Rucka will turn that series around.

Batman, not Batdick.

Darkseid, not Jobberseid.

E-2 Superman still around.

Revamped rogues gallery for Green Lantern, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

Dick Grayson to realize he doesn't need to prove himself anymore. It's been years Dick. You're proven!

Grant Morrison. Teen Titans. Nuff said.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:32 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Green Lantern actually written to full potential. GL's are above Silver Surfer in many aspects...and they get owned by OMACs and Deathstroke. What the f**k?

Good Wonder Woman stories. Now that Rucka's gone (the best WW arc EVER) I'm worried it will suck again..

Raven to stop jobbing

Martian Manhunter to stop getting his ass kicked

Robin to come out of the closet...he's not fooling anybody. Spoiler was f*g-hag.

Batman to NOT be in the JLA. He's a street-level crimefighter. Not a master tactician that has alien technology he only uses for JLA missions...

Better Superman stories....

No more Hawkman or Hawkgirl. They're too confusing. Bring back Zauriel.

Steel and Cyborg need a MAJOR upgrade.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:39 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Superman being more powerful then ever. Seriously, I want him fight cosmic people in every issue.

Martian Manhunter taking the protection of small and underdeveloped countries to himself.

Batman taking a HARD stance at his enemies, and becoming mayor of Gotham to give a better chance of getting them all gaught. I want someone else to become Batman and help him (using more effective and meaner means to capture criminals). Grayson might be too good hearted for it, but how about Azrael?

Wonder Woman...ah hell, I don't know what to do with her...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 07:10 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

BATMAN: Great comic hero, yeah. JLA space super freak with alien shit: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! All JLA writers make him out to be a proick... what's with all that? I heard there'd be a new Batman after Crisis but I pray not. My motto is: there is only one Batman. His name is not Dick Garyson... u get the idea

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 08:44 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Re: Top Ten Things You Want To Happen in DCU After the Crisis

Originally posted by Draco69
Yes, I'm plagarizing this topic from another board, so sue me....

Name the ten things you want to happen in the DC Universe after the Crisis is done and over with.

Everyone grows boobs. Everyone.

Sure, it might be cheesy and sexist, but I guarantee DC sales jump wildly. And they can retcon in a month or two to go back to normal...just introduce Super-Plastic-Surgery Man.

big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 09:21 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

1) Batman, Batgirl, and all of the other Batman-related characters will no longer interact with the rest of the DCU. I don't care how they do it; alternate universes, maybe. He's never really belonged in the superhero setting, and he's always horribly written when he guest-stars in other character's titles.

2) Every single character who used to be dead, but was brought back to life within the last five years, will be killed off again.

3) That would include Jason Todd, of course, but that was such a bad idea that I think getting rid of him deserves its own number.

4) Byrne's Demon and Doom Patrol stories will be sticken from continuity.

5) DC's superheroes to be powered down somewhat.

Maybe I'll think of more later, but if they just did that, it would make me happy.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 07:53 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Keep Barry Allen dead.

Keep Hal Jordan dead, and no longer the Spectre.

Give Superman's costume the Ultimate look we saw once in Wizard.

Wonder Woman's costume - same deal as Superman.

Captain Marvel moved to the west coast - San Francisco, Los Angeles - and start him fresh.

Bruce Wayne to get laid - put a smile on his f**king face - and retire mantle to Dick.

Martian Manhunter - new uniform. Put some clothes on! Give him weaknesses more interesting than fire.

Power Girl - make her powers constant, and NEVER cover her up.

Green Arrow to look more like Moon Knight (remeber Longbow Hunters?)

Keep Darkseid as a major presence, with less jobbing.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 08:21 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Darkseid really has to be the "God that Devil prays to." I want Superman to quiver in fear when he hears that Darkseid is coming. Wouldn't it be nice if he and E-2 Superman would meet?

And the biggest change that would happen in crisis...would be Superman ditching the underpants over his suit.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 08:26 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Darkseid really has to be the "God that Devil prays to." I want Superman to quiver in fear when he hears that Darkseid is coming. Wouldn't it be nice if he and E-2 Superman would meet?

And the biggest change that would happen in crisis...would be Superman ditching the underpants over his suit.

Part of why I like that Ultimate look.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 08:36 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

1. Return to normal

Don't take that the wrong way. I absolutely do not want to see the very first flash, or anything like that. I want it to be just normal. I want every character to be back to their normal power levels (such as Superman being ultra strong), I want Jason Todd to be dead, I want Wally to remain uber powerful with the speed force as Flash, I want the primary Green Lantern to be Kyle Rayner as Ion, I want...

I don't think they should start acting like its the end of comics like apparently they have been. I think they should just start fresh...

By fresh, I mean they should take all of the old comics, and pick the ones that they want to remain continuity, such as the one where Jason Todd is killed, or Batman: Year One, or whatever, you know. What they do is re-draw them and re-write them just a little bit to update them, but release them rather quickly, so as to finally get rid of all the extra stories that are going around just to introduce other characters. This means that they wouldn't need to say the whole "infinite earths" thing to explain why Captain Marvel is showing up and hasn't before.

Just call this like, the Platinum Age of comics or something. Start new, by using the GOOD old ones (IE I don't want to see Lois Lane comics, or Robin in little shorts).

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 08:48 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Oh - and a ban on all nicknames that end with Lad, Lass or Kid.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:29 PM
olympian

Batman to get locked in the Asylum.

Aquaman to rule the world, if not = no baths for anyone.

Darkseid retires from his jobbing days. I mean years.

Superman earth 2 to be THE Superman.

Both Barry and Wally stay with theyr identities.

Black Adam to be president of its own country.

Marvel to be both a hero and the new Wizard.

WW ruler of the Amazons.

Heracles shows up in WW just to give an hello.

Jason Todd rules over Gotham and becomes the leader of the "once dead heroes society".

Last edited by olympian on Jan 18th, 2006 at 09:38 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:35 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

maybe one or two prominent minorty charracters

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:43 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eff you all, Barry>>>>Wally.

mad

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 09:36 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by manjaro
maybe one or two prominent minorty charracters
Spectre and Steel and Firestorm and Mr Terrific and...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 01:48 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote