KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » the weakest

the weakest
Started by: twino143

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
twino143

the weakest

can you think of the most harmless mutant ever, any mutants who are just hopeless.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:03 PM
twino143 is currently offline Click here to Send twino143 a Private Message Find more posts by twino143 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Doug Ramsey (and I even liked him).

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:40 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No it was the Bubble Kid from New X-Men. He was so vulnerable that a person's breath could tear him to pieces...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:42 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I tell you the stupidest character even would have to be Eye Scream-Powers: Eye-Scream had the superhuman mutant ability to turn into any flavor of ice cream he wishes. He could "melt" himself down with the assistance of his (I kid you not) unstable molecule refrigeration unit. This allowed him to ooze through barriers such as bars or underneath locked doors.
In theory, he may have been able to harden his body with his refrigeration unit, giving him increased durability. His ice cream body may have been resistant to many conventional forms of attack, as they would pass through him. Perhaps his ice cream body could be sculpted into various shapes, as well (okay, maybe I’m giving this guy way too much credit; it’s what I call pity power stunts).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:57 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

If he can turn into a waffle cone he's the shit lol

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:17 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
streekz
King of Otherworld

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
No it was the Bubble Kid from New X-Men. He was so vulnerable that a person's breath could tear him to pieces...

yes

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 12:18 AM
streekz is currently offline Click here to Send streekz a Private Message Find more posts by streekz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote