Yep this thread is dedicated to thoses from Marvel who engage in Martial arts and are human. Though here they are known they may not be well nown or appered enough for them to get their own title so their may be not a huge list of feats if a person was to create a thread for them seperately.
OK the initial line up who be featured are (in no particular order)
Mantis (not sure, we already know shes one of the best)
Iron fist (maybe)
Moon night (hopefully)
i don't want this thread to be a house of all human street level characters (lest stick to the list), so if you have one in mind the please state and then post but if he gets out of hand with too many human street level characters i or someone else or yourself can'should create another thread similar to this one with the characters not stated above.
Last edited by HigH ScholaR on Jan 26th, 2006 at 08:58 PM
shang Chi should lose to the cat, just so we know once and for all that shen kuei's the best. which he is.
i got essential iron fist a few weeks back, and i've got (i think) all of the cat's recent appearances in cable and deadpool. if i can get to the scanner, i'll try to post some images.
a few quick feats for each, i guess:
- danny's punched luke cage through a wall, across a street, and into another building, which then crumbled. with one "iron fist." sweet scene.
- despite the searing pain, he smothered shou-lao [the undying] so that he couldn't receive any mystical, post-death sustenance. hence the dragon brand on his chest, hence the iron fist (which he actually seemed to use prior to getting the official power.)
- various other beatings he's given out spring to mind.
- shen is shang chi's match, both men admit.
- both wolverine and deadpool respect him, and they also want to fight/kill him.
- through meditation and some fancy mind business, shen was unaffected by black mamba's darkforce fantasy goop.
- he beat up the b.a.d. girls. easily.
- for simply being so damn good as a thief, he gets people to pay him for missions he's already accepted and being paid for...
more to come? add colleen wing to that list, maybe misty knight too, if she counts.
-Gets out of The Things bear hug
-Dodges a sofa thrown at him by The Thing
- by judging/observing The things actions in thier battle he knows The things true intent and realises that he is not the enemy