KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » How Strong is Invincible?

How Strong is Invincible?
Started by: King KAM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King KAM

How Strong is Invincible?

How strong is the image character invincible?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 01:32 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

If I cared, I'd know.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 02:26 AM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

I'd say class 100. Not Thor level by any means, but maybe around Wonder Man?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 02:58 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

What does he do?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 03:34 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnrules
Tiger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by H. S. 6
What does he do?

drugs

Thanks Greyfox, JLAKMC, join them or die! JLAKMC 2, KMCA 0

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 01:57 AM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Khellendros
I'd say class 100. Not Thor level by any means, but maybe around Wonder Man?

His father is Thor level, but Invincible has really never shown anything over class 70 or lower even.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 06:26 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

i'm pretty sure invincible's your standard superhero. super strength, durability, endurance, reflexes, etc. and he can fly. i don't know if he can project energy, or if i'm just messing up images of him and gravity in my head.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 07:53 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

as strong as the Invincible Ironman rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 12:32 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

he's really freaking strong dude. and and class 100 doesnt apply to the image universe, he's from a race thats an analog of kryptopinans but seriously more powerful. more like the pre-crsis fdays, but i wuldnt go that far, more like the kherans(majestic). Allen the Alien was gentically altered to be the strongerst being in the unievse, and the caption read that his might surpassed evrything in the UNi....expect the viltrumites

his dad omni man was the most powerful hero on the planet b4 he left, and the only reason invincible still gets knocked around is becuase his powers are still developing, that being said, now i would put him at about a luthor controlled kon-el(meaning Conner using his powers without restriant)

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 11:06 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OMNIKINETIC
THE THIRD HAND OF GOD

I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS CAT BUT IN DUE TIME.........

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:19 AM
OMNIKINETIC is currently offline Click here to Send OMNIKINETIC a Private Message Find more posts by OMNIKINETIC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright...the call! To me invincible means your denial to lose no matter condition or adversary as long as you breath. Even if they claim your defeat, you don't listen and keep on going. They are wrong most of the time and use this to trick your mind, just reject that emotion which is intimidation.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:31 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by redcaped
Alright...the call! To me invincible means your denial to lose no matter condition or adversary as long as you breath. Even if they claim your defeat, you don't listen and keep on going. They are wrong most of the time and use this to trick your mind, just reject that emotion which is intimidation.

???

anyway from what i seen i would put him around 80 ton level. but thats just From what I've seen so far. I'm only up to issue 11...

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 06:59 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by manjaro
he's really freaking strong dude. and and class 100 doesnt apply to the image universe, he's from a race thats an analog of kryptopinans but seriously more powerful.

Now i just have to find out what a Kryptopinan is.... they sound like trouble.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 07:05 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Scoobless
Now i just have to find out what a Kryptopinan is.... they sound like trouble.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

they sound like a drink....

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 07:11 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

what do you want i was typing really fast, and i thought this thread died months ago

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 08:47 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Spawnrules
drugs

now thats a hero

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 08:55 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

he's really freaking strong dude. and and class 100 doesnt apply to the image universe, he's from a race thats an analog of kryptopinans but seriously more powerful. more like the pre-crsis fdays, but i wuldnt go that far, more like the kherans(majestic). Allen the Alien was gentically altered to be the strongerst being in the unievse, and the caption read that his might surpassed evrything in the UNi....expect the viltrumites

his dad omni man was the most powerful hero on the planet b4 he left, and the only reason invincible still gets knocked around is becuase his powers are still developing, that being said, now i would put him at about a luthor controlled kon-el(meaning Conner using his powers without restriant)

Manjaro what feats has he performed, mate ?

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 07:02 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

well invincible's powers are still developing, but his dad told him that one day he'll be more powerful than he is, and his dad(omniman) was the most powerful being on earth...essentially the viltrumites are a race, that are an analogue of the golden age "Kryptopinans"( stick out tongue) where everyone had super powers and they didnt rely on solar energy...but as an added bonus for the Viltrumites the older they get the slower they age, and the more powerful they become..also on another side note or creepy which ever you want to view it ,the viltrumites genes are so pure that they can mate with any species in the universe...humanoid or not(as was seen when his dad breeded an insect woman)

as far as feats, nothing major yet cuz the invincible titles take a more off beat, sarcastic view of superheroics..all the things we've grown to accept in comics they make fun of,
-- like how heroes never want to date cuz if anybody found out there ID their girl would get hurt and blah blah.
--or with great power comes great responsibilty
--if you kill you'll be no better than the bad guys, and there must be another way
--and instead of having endless battles with villains, that tear up cities they just throw them in outer space, and be done with it and say something like thank god for space(invincible actually said that)big grin

so other than just flying really fast, and beating the crap out of bad guys, he hasnt really done anything out of this world that would remind you of anybody yet. however, he did do that one thing that all super strong guys love to do which is the sonic hand clap thing that sends out a massive wave of compressed air, but he did his under water tho and it took out a giant seam monster by hurtling some poor guy into it.(but under water makes it a little more impressive) and another time whe he was just discovering his powers he was taking out the trash at the fast food joint he worked at, and with just a flick of his wrist(tho he didnt know it would at the time) the trash ended up all the way in england--and he lives in washington DC

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:32 PM
manjaro

oh and after his dad beat the crap outta him and flew away crying the govt. guys who were tracking him by the time they finished a sentence he was out of the solar system, so maybe invincilbe will be that fast one day

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:39 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh and after his dad beat the crap outta him and flew away crying the govt. guys who were tracking him by the time they finished a sentence he was out of the solar system, so maybe invincilbe will be that fast one day

Cheers mate . Its sounds like a good book. smile

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 09:48 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote