KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Punisher Respect Thread

Punisher Respect Thread
Started by: Hit and Run

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Accel

Punisher Respect Thread

This is a thread I found dedicated to the Punisher. I’d like to give credit to Ammar Al Subahi, the creator of this thread. Overall it is a great thread with A LOT of scans and feats featuring good ol' Frank (which I am too lazy to post here). Enjoy:

http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=91333

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 12:10 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

THANX...YOU ARE MY HERO HIT AND RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 07:20 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

You're welcome. It was no problem really. No thanks are necessary. smile

Of course, now you owe me for life. evil face

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 09:09 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Damnit why does no one respect punisher...he is the badest SOB in comic history and no one even comes close...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 10:25 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnrules
Tiger

i respect him

Thanks Greyfox, JLAKMC, join them or die! JLAKMC 2, KMCA 0

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 11:22 PM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spawnrules
i respect him
As it should be...i can't believe people actually though marv could even touch him...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 11:26 PM
Spawnrules
Tiger

Originally posted by jgiant
As it should be...i can't believe people actually though marv could even touch him...

k thats going too far

Thanks Greyfox, JLAKMC, join them or die! JLAKMC 2, KMCA 0

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 11:26 PM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Spawnrules
k thats going too far
Why marv would get fukin killed....

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 11:35 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Marv is from Sin City, where unlike other comic universes, fights and confrontations are not convoluted so that no main character dies. Punisher series might have the ultimate realism if death eventually caught up to Frank, and he passed his mantle to someone else-like Batman is supposed to do, but DC hasn't followed through on it.
Still, there is a lot of great scans in there - the gallows humour of his fight with the Russian; and I can't believe that fight with Ulik. Was handled quite realistically. And the explanation of the differences between Punisher and Batman and Daredevil (Frank is like a tsuinami) was thoughtful.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 01:41 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The first great Punisher artist - Mike Zeck.

Attachment: bignothinghc.gif
This has been downloaded 1053 time(s).

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 04:21 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I refuse to respect someone whose Super power is being trigger happpy !

~ Guns dont Kill people, Rappers Do ! ~

smile

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 11:31 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I refuse to respect someone whose Super power is being trigger happpy !

~ Guns dont Kill people, Rappers Do ! ~

smile
What did you even see that respect thread...how can you not respect him...well i guess some people are either really stubborn or really ignorant, or really stupid if they don't respect a guy like frank...he takes more punishment than batman and daredevil put together and still kicks ass even when he is one percent alive...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 01:44 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by roughrider
Marv is from Sin City, where unlike other comic universes, fights and confrontations are not convoluted so that no main character dies. Punisher series might have the ultimate realism if death eventually caught up to Frank, and he passed his mantle to someone else-like Batman is supposed to do, but DC hasn't followed through on it.
Still, there is a lot of great scans in there - the gallows humour of his fight with the Russian; and I can't believe that fight with Ulik. Was handled quite realistically. And the explanation of the differences between Punisher and Batman and Daredevil (Frank is like a tsuinami) was thoughtful.
frank has been faced with death many times its just that he is that damn good and he has had thrity plus years of the same bullsh!t every day so it should become like second nature...he does have hard days but so do soldiers in war and they don't all die...he is that damn good and he has some luck now and then...thats all...respect him...now...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 01:57 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

I love the scan where deadpool has a gun to the back of franks head and then frank just owns dp...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 02:17 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by jgiant
I love the scan where deadpool has a gun to the back of franks head and then frank just owns dp...

Although he seems to know Deadpool isn't dead; it's just a temporary reprieve.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 03:58 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Although he seems to know Deadpool isn't dead; it's just a temporary reprieve.
That is obvious, but he still made a complete fool out of him thus owning him...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:36 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

How long has Garth Ennis been on Punisher? Was he fired after the Wolverine fight, or just made to apologize, and is still working on him?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:05 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I don't see what is so bad in the Wolverine fight. I mean, he was owning Frank until that cheap move.

That said, you gotta be either crazy or have a deathwish to not Respect Punisher.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:13 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

How long has Garth Ennis been on Punisher? Was he fired after the Wolverine fight, or just made to apologize, and is still working on him?
no he is still on punisher...
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I don't see what is so bad in the Wolverine fight. I mean, he was owning Frank until that cheap move.

That said, you gotta be either crazy or have a deathwish to not Respect Punisher.
I agree totally...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 09:16 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Punisher is the most effective superhero out there...all the others send them to jail...they eventually escape and kill again...punisher takes them off the face of the earth...never to harm an innocent again...unless their body parts are used to kill people...bats...dd...cap...spidey..ect...got sh!t on frank...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 09:44 PM