KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Cable & Deadpool : UNCENSORED.

Cable & Deadpool : UNCENSORED.
Started by: nathan summers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nathan summers
the man called cable

Warning Cable & Deadpool : UNCENSORED.

Is this comic missing something? While the comic has been nothing short of interesting I can't help feel it's -- empty. Is it just me?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 08:12 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

just you

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 08:24 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnrules
Tiger

yes just you

Thanks Greyfox, JLAKMC, join them or die! JLAKMC 2, KMCA 0

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 08:26 PM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Should've known. no expression

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 08:40 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnrules
Tiger

its alright we all get that feeling

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 08:40 PM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Am I alone in the concept that both Cable and Deadpool should be returned to their prospective comics?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 08:42 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nathan summers
Am I alone in the concept that both Cable and Deadpool should be returned to their prospective comics?

I would love that idea. But then they would both be canceled because of low sales. Sigh...........

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 12:50 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Re: Cable & Deadpool : UNCENSORED.

Is this comic missing something? While the comic has been nothing short of interesting I can't help feel it's -- empty. Is it just me?

Needs more Deadpool.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 12:52 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

I think it has enough Deadpool. Too much of him causes cavities.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 01:34 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I think it has enough Deadpool. Too much of him causes cavities.

Kind of the same with me and Nathan

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 01:37 AM
nathan summers
the man called cable

Nah. Too much Cable makes your head hurt.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 01:42 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I think it's just right at the moment. And i'm looking forward to where it's going.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 01:44 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

The stories just seem so fractured though. You get only so much of each character. Storywise I somewhat prefered Soldier X to a degree. With the espionage, etc. It seemed more down to earth.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 01:46 AM
Disappear

cable espionage v. deadpool espionage laced with cable's messiah complex. i guess everyone has their tastes.

the only thing i don't like about the comic at this point is that zircher's not the artist anymore. medina's art just feels like bad kids' drawings.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 04:28 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I don't care about Cable. Never have. It can be all Deadpool, all the time for me.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 05:22 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by roughrider
I don't care about Cable. Never have. It can be all Deadpool, all the time for me.
me too....never was one for cable, i felt like he was forced on me...and i never bit the lure...but i do enjoy deadpool, but yes the series does have an empty feeling...it isnt up to par with marvels greats at the moment...

The Ultimates
Captain America
Wolverine are much better titles

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 07:03 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I think Wolverine took a dive after Millar left. Way's okay, but I don't see what the big deal is with him.

I think Cable & Deadpool slowed down a little bit for awhile, but it's coming back now, all of the previous stories with Deadpool off looking for random whosiewhatsis and knicknacks have paid off in issue 25 now that we know more about Cable's plan and his reasonings.

I'm psyched and highly enthused for the upcoming Ultimatum Storyline. Fabian fans will be thrilled too. Go read Citizen V and the V-Battalion: The Everlasting, in it Flag Smasher gets ahold of Rumekistan, and this upcoming Cable & Deadpool story deals with that...guest-staring the V-Battalion and New Invaders. Fricken can't wait.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 05:37 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

I've been tired of these messiah-centric stories. It seems that it's been focusing on Cable getting his powers, then losing them, getting them BACK then losing them for something else. It's getting tiresome. I'd like to see a more broad concept. In Soldier X though it seemed a bit dry Nathan was all over the world. He was a soldier. He's not really been a soldier in Cable & Deadpool. He's been more of a Neo..or Jesus. Even in his first series when he struggled with his powers he still acted instead of acting like some messiah working backstage. I prefer the old days Nathan WITH Domino. At least he was acting and not just manipulating Deadpool. Who isn't all that bad but again -- too much of his antics seems to downplay the seriousness of the comic. Which is what I originally liked about Cable. He was the constant Warrior. Now he's doing commentary pages, which yes, started in Soldier X, making him more of a light-weight in my eyes.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 05:46 PM
nathan summers
the man called cable

Originally posted by Disappear
cable espionage v. deadpool espionage laced with cable's messiah complex. i guess everyone has their tastes.

the only thing i don't like about the comic at this point is that zircher's not the artist anymore. medina's art just feels like bad kids' drawings.

I'd like to see oliver coipel, francis yu or even churchill working on the comic.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 06:11 PM
Spawnrules
Tiger

the way you wrote this, sounds nasty

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 06:12 PM