KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ultimates v2 10 (SPOILERS)

Ultimates v2 10 (SPOILERS)
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Ultimates v2 10 (SPOILERS)

Discuss it here. smile

Any thoughts? I knew that that one guy was Ultimate Abomination.

Oh yeah, and Ultimate Iron Man owns. shifty

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Mar 2nd, 2006 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 10:26 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

What happened? I don't read the series.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 10:29 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I haven't read it yet.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 10:31 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Draco already made a thread regarding this. Like I said in that one I lost interest in this book cause of the waiting.

Too bad.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 10:32 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Damn, Tony Stark owns. He owns so much that I post the scan of it happening here.

SPOILERS

(please log in to view the image)

(Ultimate Hawkeye owns too. I might just scan the whole comic if anyone wants to read it.)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 10:33 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Draco already made a thread regarding this.

Damn, I always make these too late.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 10:33 PM
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wanna read it. Go ahead and scan!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 10:42 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Yeah feel free to do so!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 10:50 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:27 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:27 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Thanks for the scans DC. smile

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 01:01 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

No prob. smile

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 01:11 AM
Disappear

who is loki s'posed to be? that russian thor guy, or someone i've never heard of, having not been following the series?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 07:30 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Loki is the one with Black hair. The guy who was asked where the president was, and he answered that his men were looking through the white house...............

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 04:09 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Looks so cool. When you kill a heros family what do you expect them to do except beat your ass............or in punishers case pump your ass with lead.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 05:54 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Captain America and Wasp are going out?

Hawkeye is a beast smile

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 06:10 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hawkeye and Stark kick the ass in that. And they say Marvel doesn't have good writers.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 09:09 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Captain America and Wasp are going out?

yeah but they had a big arguement in issue 8

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 11:01 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by willRules
yeah but they had a big arguement in issue 8

So I take it Giantman and her have an open relationship?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 11:09 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

they used to be going out, but it was revealed that he would beat her all the time. In series 1 he beat her up and did a runner. Cap found him and they had a really cool fight. Cap won by crushing him under a load of construction pipes (Giant man survived) Then Cap got together with Jan at the end of the 1st series. The have been a couple since then.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 11:15 PM