KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Redifine the Ultimates

Who do you think?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spiderman 1 5.56%
One of the Fantastic Four 1 5.56%
One of the X-Men 1 5.56%
Daredevil or Electra 1 5.56%
One of the old Ultimates 1 5.56%
Namor 5 27.78%
Silver Surfer 1 5.56%
I donno 0 0%
The Ultimates are fine the way they are 3 16.67%
Some one else 4 22.22%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Redifine the Ultimates
Started by: Spideys Sister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Warning Redifine the Ultimates

The Ultimates as many of us know are The wasp, Iron Man, Captin America, Hawkeye, Giant Man, Thor, Black Widow and in some cases, the Hulk. Who do you think deserves the title Ultimate? What would your entire line up be and why? Mine would be:

-Spiderman (duh!)
-Mr. Fantastic
-The Human torch
-The Thing
-Iron Man
-Hawkeye
-Ice man.

Last edited by Spideys Sister on Mar 20th, 2006 at 02:24 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 02:17 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I'd bet they would take Ultimate Namor in their group.

They already have Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch...not to mention that they had Black Widow.

He's so powerful, that I don't think that Nick Fury would care about the stuff he's done. Would he join them, that's another story...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 03:35 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aton_ra
Money on my mind

Namor has to join.

He wiped the floor with ultimate Thing, who wiped the floor with zombie universe Hulk.

IMO there is little that can make the ultimates cooler, except for ult.Namor

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 05:19 PM
aton_ra is currently offline Click here to Send aton_ra a Private Message Find more posts by aton_ra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I wouldn't take anyone off the current Ultimate line up cos I think its great but I would add a few people.

I would add...........

spidey
get the Hulk to rejoin
maybe Namor
Invisible woman

Didn't Fury say, in one issue, that Peter would be a member when he is older?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 06:03 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Imo, Ultimate Spidey is a bit too young to join just yet.

I'd say keep the current roster with the following changes: Ultimate Namor would be a good replacement for Thor, have the F4 act as auxiliary members, and bring in some X-Men along with Spidey when they get a little older.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 06:12 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKahn
Imo, Ultimate Spidey is a bit too young to join just yet.

I'd say keep the current roster with the following changes: Ultimate Namor would be a good replacement for Thor, have the F4 act as auxiliary members, and bring in some X-Men along with Spidey when they get a little older.
Thor shall return, but i want to see more of ultimate powerman

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 09:15 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

They need to make an Ultimate Wonderman. I wouldn't be objecting to Namor joining though.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 09:33 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Fate
Aztek's only Fanboy

they had ultimate powerman he was a total loser with no powers same with the rest of the Ultimate Defenders

Aztek's Feats. Stealing Kyle Rayner's Ring right off his hand. and stopping a mugging by giving the muggers his lunch money! Beat that!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 09:53 PM
Dr.Fate is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Fate a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

If they just wanted to add some muscle power then Ult. Colossus wouldn't be a bad pick up.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 11:14 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

Ultimate Namor sounds awesome

Spiderman is lame!! I don't wanna read two new avengers books!!

I think that Ultimate Firestar would be cool. they need another female now.......... I sure hope she hasn't already shown up :P

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 11:30 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by willRules
I wouldn't take anyone off the current Ultimate line up cos I think its great but I would add a few people.

I would add...........

spidey
get the Hulk to rejoin
maybe Namor
Invisible woman

Didn't Fury say, in one issue, that Peter would be a member when he is older?
When he's legal he has the choice to join. But on a daily basis Peter's being a pain in his ass and even hit him one time. Eventually after Fury makes a note that he thinks Pete should lose his powers, He tests him against Vulture (NOT ADRIAN TOOOMES!!!) and decides to leaves his powers alone.
Originally posted by Marcus4600
They need to make an Ultimate Wonderman. I wouldn't be objecting to Namor joining though.
The Ultimate story line is Marvel. WW is from DC. You have to talk to them about that.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 02:09 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
The Ultimate story line is Marvel. WW is from DC. You have to talk to them about that.

Why is it that so many people who have a hobby that involves reading still can't see the subtle differences between the names WonderMAN and Wonder WOMAN?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 02:18 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Who the hell is wonderman?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 02:30 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Who the hell is wonderman?

http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...w/wonderman.htm
He's pretty prominent Marvel character.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 03:14 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

He sounds decent enough. I don't like his costume too much though.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 02:04 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

That's not his only costume. He's had some of the best...and some of the worst costumes in Marvel.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 03:08 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Well I'd like to see Namor in the Ultimates but there a lots of characters I'd like to see there too...It would be so cool to have guys like The Thing, Colossus, Gambit and Deadpool...It would so good even for a mini series...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 03:16 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aton_ra
Money on my mind

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
That's not his only costume. He's had some of the best...and some of the worst costumes in Marvel.

mostly the worst though.

and JLA/avengers was not very kind on his image either.

It was said that he arm-wrestled every year with Wonder woman and always lost.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 04:53 PM
aton_ra is currently offline Click here to Send aton_ra a Private Message Find more posts by aton_ra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Dr.Fate
they had ultimate powerman he was a total loser with no powers same with the rest of the Ultimate Defenders
were not sure of that.....we didnt get to see he could do.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 05:52 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Why does everyone want Namor so bad?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 02:07 PM