KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The KMC Syndicate: Arise, Forces of Evil!

The KMC Syndicate: Arise, Forces of Evil!
Started by: HellMaster93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

The KMC Syndicate: Arise, Forces of Evil!

Yes, the KMC Syndicate has been unofficially running for a week now but here we go official. Basically, anyone who wants to join just ask and I'll PM you a pretty simple quiz to check you know the basics of the character at least. Muah ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!!!! My sig names all our members so no need to worry about asking when we get our great ranks of... 2... peole together, LOL.

So far we have myself as one the X- Men's greatest nemesis...
MAGNETO!

Attachment: magneto attacks.jpg
This has been downloaded 811 time(s).

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:24 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Scarecrow is the Master Planner himself, one of Spider-Man's deadliest and most intelligent foes...

DOC OCK!

Attachment: doc ock.jpg
This has been downloaded 787 time(s).

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:26 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

whos on yor team that u know so far

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:30 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

And samishe is arguably the most famous and strongest of Spider-Man's many foes, he is the pairing of an alien symbiote and Eddie Brock, he is...

VENOM!

Attachment: venom leaps!.jpg
This has been downloaded 709 time(s).

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:30 PM
Kovacs86

And finally, last but most certainly not least, Minor King is the deadly, the ferocious, the mighty mutant who has earned position as arch- rival of the X-Man Wolverine and a member of the Brotherhood of Mutant, he is...

Attachment: evolution sabretooth.jpg
This has been downloaded 658 time(s).

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:33 PM
Kovacs86

For we are the deadly KMC Syndicate, devoted to our evil ends... that's the line up so far, AJ

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:34 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

I'd like to see demi's reaction to someone else representing Mags. shifty

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:36 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Damn dude, it's some stuff gotta be cool though

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:36 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

i would like to be the unstoppable one
evil face

Attachment: xmen_v2_070_24_rougher.jpg
This has been downloaded 594 time(s).

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:42 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

hey, no other group has Mags... have they? Oh, as the Authority and JLA are arch enemies etc, we must arise in our quest to destroy the Avengers! Muah ha ha ha

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:43 PM
Kovacs86

When you say the unstoppable one you mean Juggernaut? There's a quiz winging its way over to your PM Box, amigo, though it won't challenge you unless your REALLY pissed when you take it! LOL... I'll just need to check a Juggernaut bio for good questionsa!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:44 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Every villian is selectable?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:46 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

of course im talking about juggernaut you can ask anything about him ihave 118 juggernaut comics at the momentbig grinbig grin

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:46 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

What does Ghost Rider count?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:54 PM
Kovacs86

Umm... I'm not the person to ask as I'm no Ghost Rider expert. he's hardly a murderer or a villain as such, is he? I don't think so... you could be a Ghosty villain, like Scarecrow... oh, and any Marvel villain counts!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:58 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

So Ghost Rider counts ?? Just curious.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 05:01 PM
Kovacs86

IDK about GR. i really don't but I think he's more rough vigilante than villain... yeah?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 05:06 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Ghost Rider definitely isn't a villain.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 05:17 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

There may be a change of plans all. If Doc Ock joins he will become Doc Ock and I will be Green Goblin.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 05:39 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

So, basically this is a group dedicated to chronic jobbers. And I thought Cleveland Browns football fans were sad. sad

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 05:44 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote