KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Will hulk get his Vengence when he returns to earth?

Will hulk get his Vengence when he returns to earth?
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Will hulk get his Vengence when he returns to earth?

Will Hulk get his revenge against those who sent him into Space, when he returns from space?

I sure hope so, because that was f**ked up what they did to the Banner.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 07:57 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

More than likely. I don't see Hulk being too pleased about what's happened.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 02:25 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Of course he will. This guy gets pissed enough to kill you if you make fun of him a little. God knows he's not going to let this slide.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 02:33 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: Will hulk get his Vengence when he returns to earth?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
Will Hulk get his revenge against those who sent him into Space, when he returns from space?

I sure hope so, because that was f**ked up what they did to the Banner.

Screw the Hulk.... he deserves to be shot into space.... after the amount of damage, injuries and death he's responsible for he's lucky they didn't fire him into the sun

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 02:43 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Hulk will probably come back with a vengeance. Take down a bunch of heroes. The FF4, The X-men, Wolverine, Iron Man... Then Sentry will step in and stomp him. If his watchtower deems Hulk is a threat.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 03:47 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

FCUK THE HULK

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 03:50 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

LOL, The Hulk annoys me... especially without Bruce Banner, that's like having a comic solely devoted to the Cave troll from the Fellowship of the Ring!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 04:11 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Yes he's coming back to earth to fu'ck shit up he's hinted such in hulk 93

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 05:06 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Umm... what did they do to Banner, sorry for my ignorance?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 05:13 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Knightfall93
Umm... what did they do to Banner, sorry for my ignorance?

Banner hasn't made an apperance in the planet hulk arc.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 05:18 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Someone said they "did" somethingto him though!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 05:41 PM
Mr.Biscuits

confused Well I missed hulk 92 so i'm gonna have to pick it up.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 05:49 PM
HaSon

I hope so. I don't even like Hulk and I still want to see him go wild on Marvel's heroes. Give me a full on PIS/CIS battle where everyone forgets to use their powers so Hulk can smash them one by one, Supergirl Vs JLA style.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 06:32 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I hope he kills 'em all... well, all the ones who annoy me... he can kill evryone except the X-Men, Brotherhood and the main man Daredevil...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 06:34 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

I think they fired him into space then through a worm hole/black hole to get rid of him

(but i haven't read it)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 06:34 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Yeah, but something to Banner in particular rather than just Hulky boy

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 06:37 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I hope he kills 'em all... well, all the ones who annoy me... he can kill evryone except the X-Men, Brotherhood and the main man Daredevil...

so basically the whole Marvel universe?

yes because thats what comics need more of. More stupid pointless deaths written solely for the shock value which either wind up a few months later in a retcon or annoying lame written resurrection.

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 06:48 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Hulk should go after Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic, Black Bolt, hell namor will probably help him smile.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:19 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then Iron Man remakes the Thor buster and f*cks him up. I don't think he'll take everybody on, but he's gonna go into a rage, and Namor is just gonna laugh.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:26 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote