KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Onslaught is Returning!!!

Onslaught is Returning!!!
Started by: BlaqChaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlaqChaos

Onslaught is Returning!!!

From Wizard #175

(Edited for space and me not wanting to type a lot.)

"Slotted for a November 2006 release, the five-issue mini-series, titled 'Onslaught Reborn', arrives on the heels of the 10th anniversary of both the first 'Onslaught' event and 'Heroes Reborn'. Taking place in the aftermath of both 'House of M' and the sixth issues of 'Heroes Reborn', the book's events will spin out of recent Marvel tales and see the return of the villain revealed to be a monstrous hybrid of Professor Xavier and Magneto's fractured psyches come to life.

'When the Scarlet Witch did what she did in House of M, some genies were let out of the bottles,' Loed teased. 'There were a few mysteries that Rob and I never got to resolve with The Avengers storylines that we can actually play out here.'

Added Liefeld, 'Onslaught is one of the absolute coolest villians in recent memory-he's a great visual and a powerful threat. I'm thrilled to be drawing him in all his evil rage.'

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 03:59 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

really that sounds excellent

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 04:14 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Yeah, there was a thread a little while ago about this. Can't say I'm looking forward to Liefeld's art sad

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t397896.html

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 04:26 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Use the link provided by Kahn. Closing.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 05:30 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote