KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » New Fantastic 4 Animated Series coming soon!

New Fantastic 4 Animated Series coming soon!
Started by: Thunderstrike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

New Fantastic 4 Animated Series coming soon!

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:58 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

looks better than fox kids one, but spidey f kids one was good

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:01 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

reed looks way to young

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:02 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

like that ultimate spidey one

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:03 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Who craes
its not like its going to be any where near a good as JLU
Stupid cartoon network

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:04 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

jlu was good i liked that like final episodes

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:04 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
jlu was good i liked that like final episodes

Yeah and now its cancelled mad

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:09 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

The old F4 series was a lot better than JLU, but that's personal opinion. I liked Justice League before they made it unlimited. Why'd they cancel it?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:14 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

shame

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:15 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
The old F4 series was a lot better than JLU, but that's personal opinion. I liked Justice League before they made it unlimited. Why'd they cancel it?

Sorry but I have to disagree with you JLU is a milion times better than the old Fox F4.
but I guess thats just my opinion

and to answer your question they cancelled it because atleast in my opinion CN did not put it on a good time slot so it did not get a lot of viewers.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:24 PM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dang. It was a good show.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:27 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by dman2008
Sorry but I have to disagree with you JLU is a milion times better than the old Fox F4.
but I guess thats just my opinion

and to answer your question they cancelled it because atleast in my opinion CN did not put it on a good time slot so it did not get a lot of viewers.

If it was any good, though, it would have been moved to a better time slot. wink

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:40 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

oh it was good.....wait they cancelled it?! thats why they stopped showing??!!? I thought it was cuz they didnt have any new shows yet......

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:42 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

mwahahahahahahahahah, nothing can beat fox kids spiderman and x men, they rocked.. i remember watching them back in the day...better than JLU,

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:49 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

JLU was the best. Cartoons has always been something DC was great at. Well, at least until they started "The Batman". roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have high hopes for the Legion of Super-Heroes toon coming up.

I thought the old FF cartoon on Fox was better than X-Men though.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:50 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yeah. They had the best voice-casting on the second season, especially who they cast for Thor. Silver Surfer was good too.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:07 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Blair Wind
oh it was good.....wait they cancelled it?! thats why they stopped showing??!!? I thought it was cuz they didnt have any new shows yet......
wink

there are two more episodes after that its done sad

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:14 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by H. S. 6
If it was any good, though, it would have been moved to a better time slot. wink

Or cartoon Network was too stupid to move it to a better time slot.

Not that the time slot was too bad ( 10:00 pm) it could have been alot better though 8 or 9 pm would have been great.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:16 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by dman2008
Or cartoon Network was too stupid to move it to a better time slot.

Not that the time slot was too bad ( 10:00 pm) it could have been alot better though 8 or 9 pm would have been great.

It was on 10?

I thought 10:00 was supposed to be one of the best times for a TV show... but I guess not on Cartoon Network. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 12:05 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

10:30 but whatever...

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 12:15 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote