KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Nightwing One Year Later

Nightwing One Year Later
Started by: wuTa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wuTa

Nightwing One Year Later

Has anyone been reading this? he's my favorite DC charactor but this new writing team is making him look like such a wimp ableit devin grayson wasn't as good as chuck dixon she still did a better job than this, they're pretty much revamping his whole charactor, and not for the better, they're making him look like a complete p#ssy, and in the meantime making jason todd look better than grayson, ****in ridiculous....they should just bring back chuck dixon, and have him write the nightwing solo series again, thank god we still have The Outsiders

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 06:33 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Outsiders write him real good I think.

And Todd is better then Greyson.stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:12 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I went over this in a another thread. Bruce Jones isn't even a bad writer but he doesn't get Nightwing at all.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:10 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Jason Tood is taking numberssss

Me likes it.

Besides dont be so analitical, Grayson did mentioned to be out of shape.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:17 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
Jason Tood is taking numberssss

Me likes it.

Besides dont be so analitical, Grayson did mentioned to be out of shape.

He spent 52 training with Tim and Bruce and the Outsiders have been operating. No way he can be that out of shape and acting that boneheaded.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:31 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Its one year later, isent it?

And he did stated it. Ill take it for granted so far.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:41 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Validus
I went over this in a another thread. Bruce Jones isn't even a bad writer but he doesn't get Nightwing at all.
How can you tell from one issue?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 12:02 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Juntai

Two issues and for the record I don't think he's being written all that well in Outsiders either seeing as he's taken to killing people now. These two along with the Mob storyline make it clear his character is being changed into some James Bond style hero/spy. That would be great if this was a Roy Harper comic book.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 12:26 AM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

I don't like Nightwing OYL erm Although its not like his book has been that good for a while now sad

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 07:33 AM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by Murda Mase
Outsiders write him real good I think.

And Todd is better then Greyson.stick out tongue

Disagree! (if I could sing that on here I would every time.)

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 07:53 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Grayson should KILL Todd!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 01:00 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Wally West
I don't like Nightwing OYL erm Although its not like his book has been that good for a while now sad
I think his book has kicked tail for some time, its one of the few I look forward to reading every time.. its been the outsiders ive been dissapointed with lol

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 01:11 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I hvent read Nightwing at all really, only graphic ovels. The last Nightwing comcis I read were the old miniseries that came out even before his full series. Where he went to Kravia...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 01:15 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

Originally posted by Juntai

like Validus said, its two issues, and from the direction both books have been going, you can easily tell they are not giving or planning on giving grayson his justice, they are protraying todd as a better nightwing than the man who IS nightwing

Originally posted by Validus
He spent 52 training with Tim and Bruce and the Outsiders have been operating. No way he can be that out of shape and acting that boneheaded.

exactly, he is being portrayed as some moranic kid who is just starting to fight crime, not a seasoned hero who is gettting back into fighting crime

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 05:06 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I said that on the 12th, before I picked up my issues.
Todd was being portrayed as Batman's equal or better for the last couple years, it's doesn't take a very far-fetched imagination to see him being a bit better than Nightwing.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 05:10 PM
wuTa

thats kinda my point, it does take far-fetch imagination to have todd as a better nightwing..... before grayson got some shit writing he was being portrayed in the same light as todd is now, thats why i like the outsiders with Winick writing him, he protrays him like he should be portrayed, Nightwing has been a superhero since what, age 12?...he stepped out of batmans shadow on his and and has made a name for himself, and was portrayed in the same light as batman, he takes a year off and now he's some dumbass who can't even fight?.........Todd because a hero at the around 13 or 14 than dies, keep in mind while he's dead grayson is fighting crime and is on track at becoming at better superhero than batman himself, than years later todd comes back and is one big badass who is portryaed near batman's level but grayson takes one year off, comes back, and he's portayed as a retard

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 05:35 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by wuTa
thats kinda my point, it does take far-fetch imagination to have todd as a better nightwing..... before grayson got some shit writing he was being portrayed in the same light as todd is now, thats why i like the outsiders with Winick writing him, he protrays him like he should be portrayed, Nightwing has been a superhero since what, age 12?...he stepped out of batmans shadow on his and and has made a name for himself, and was portrayed in the same light as batman, he takes a year off and now he's some dumbass who can't even fight?.........Todd because a hero at the around 13 or 14 than dies, keep in mind while he's dead grayson is fighting crime and is on track at becoming at better superhero than batman himself, than years later todd comes back and is one big badass who is portryaed near batman's level but grayson takes one year off, comes back, and he's portayed as a retard
Todd's been alive and training since a month after he died. He was also dunked in the Lazarus pit.

Last edited by Juntai on Apr 13th, 2006 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 05:48 PM
Kovacs86

Originally posted by wuTa
Since when was Nightwing a btter hero than Batman?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 06:23 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Knightfall93
Since when was Nightwing a btter hero than Batman?

At the rate he is going he will easily outclass Bruce.......

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 06:30 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Nah, Bruce could whup his soddin' baby arse. He wasnt even trying and whupped Dick in Bruuce Wayne: Murderer? I have nothing against Nightwing, but he still is no match for the Brucernator!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 06:36 PM