KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » storms wedding dress! plus her maid of honor, and the guests that might be attending

storms wedding dress! plus her maid of honor, and the guests that might be attending
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

Smile storms wedding dress! plus her maid of honor, and the guests that might be attending

http://www.comicbookresources.com/n...tem.cgi?id=7104

(please log in to view the image)

so it looks like the maid of honor is shadowcat, and does anyone else notice the lack of x-men? yes, i know that it is also BP's wedding, but with storm being such a prominent role in the history of x-men, you'd think there'd be more of them. also, where is the human torch? the rest of the F4 are there, so does this mean that torch was the one beaten during civil war? also with bishop crying, does this meaning he iis crying because he's a softie and is crying because it's a wedding, or because he secretley had feelings for storm which has been hinted for a long time. also, why is yukio or callisto not present, there like her best female friends ever!!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:20 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

bwahaha Bishop is crying

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:25 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

T'Challa has this look on his face like, "If you two start a fight here, I'm kicking both of your asses."

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:31 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

And Cap has a look on his face like "When are WE gonna tie the knot Tony? It's always NEXT year isn't it?"

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:42 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

It also screams "My name is Kitty Pryde, and Colossus is happy I have ginormous boobs."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:46 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Who did this art?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 04:00 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

LOL I love how Storm is in a lovely Dress and of Course BP is still in his vibranium armor...................Never know when the bad guys are gonna strike!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 04:08 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Wish I was cool enough to get married dressed like an armor wearing panther.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 04:12 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

LOL man I would never make it as a "superhero" all spandex wearing super tight clothes and what not....................I would quit or shoot myself in the head....................seriously those costumes except Storm's, Shadowcat's and SheHulk's. pirate bunny

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 04:18 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Are you sure Panther and Storm are getting married and not Ironman and Cap? Panther looks pretty pissed about getting married.

And what do you mean lack of x-men? There's 4 of them there.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 05:51 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

OMG I can't wait. So this is during the Civil War?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 08:17 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

OMGNamor

And Shadowcat was in the same kind of dress and flowers in Jean & Scott's wedding too...

And Strom's dress blink...You are a lucky man, Panther...a lucky man indeed...

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Apr 15th, 2006 at 09:36 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 09:34 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just noticed Namor was there too.

Also, is it just me, or does Storm look kinda like Cruella De Ville?

Last edited by Thunderstrike on Apr 15th, 2006 at 09:41 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 09:35 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
And what do you mean lack of x-men? There's 4 of them there.

I count 6 including storm.

Storm
Shadowcat
Xavier
Bishop
Beast
Wolverine

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 10:14 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yer

i love how namor is to busy checking out sue to care about all the other stuff going on there. oh and why does beast look like hes back in his ape form?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 02:55 PM
yer is currently offline Click here to Send yer a Private Message Find more posts by yer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because Namor's already stolen a kiss from Sue. He wants another.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 02:58 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:03 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by willRules

Storm
Shadowcat
Xavier
Bishop
Beast
Wolverine
Dude you missed Colossus!

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:06 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by willRules

Storm
Shadowcat
Xavier
Bishop
Beast
Wolverine

I don't see Xavier anywhere there.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:09 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Who did this art?

Looks like Frank Cho.

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:54 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote