KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » What if?

What if?
Started by: CaptainStoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

What if?

What if Professor Xavier, had been bombarded with gamma radiation instead of Bruce Banner? Who could defeat him?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 10:45 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Would he even turn out any different than Bruce? I mean, Bruce is an intelligent man, but when he transforms into the Hulk, he obviously loses that. Who's to say the same won't happen to Xavier?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 01:12 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Forget that! My question is:

What would happen if Bruce Banner was taken into Weapon X the moment he first turned into the Hulk? Would they manage to get adamantium wrapped around his bones? If so, could he beat superman :P

-_-

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 02:03 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Olympian

What would happen if Bruce Banner was taken into Weapon X the moment he first turned into the Hulk? Would they manage to get adamantium wrapped around his bones? If so, could he beat superman :P

No. Supes is still way faster than him if he's written correctly. He also has ranged attacks, and could feasibly never even be close to Hulk. And a good toss into space would still spell the end of Hulk.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 02:07 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by The_Olympian

He would die as soon as he changes back to Banner...

Hulk sized bones, in body of Bruce Banner...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 02:14 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

If Prof. X got bombarded by Gamma Radiation, then he would probobly get cancer and die. laughing

The only real reason that Banner turned into the Hulk was because of the whole anger issues thing. Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 04:43 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Grimm22
If Prof. X got bombarded by Gamma Radiation, then he would probobly get cancer and die. laughing

The only real reason that Banner turned into the Hulk was because of the whole anger issues thing. Happy Dance

yeah, he had multiple personality disorder.. only that saved him big grin

-_-

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 04:46 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Re: What if?

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
What if Professor Xavier, had been bombarded with gamma radiation instead of Bruce Banner? Who could defeat him?

It kind of happened in a "What if?"

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/xmanwif2.htm

(please log in to view the image)

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 04:49 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Re: Re: What if?

Originally posted by TheKahn
It kind of happened in a "What if?"

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/xmanwif2.htm

(please log in to view the image)

Jeez, you think he would've at least grown some hair back.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:50 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

There was a What if where Professor X had Juggernaut's powers and that did not go well for him. Strength goes to his head.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 12:57 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

My thoughts on the subject are that I don't think too many people would be able to stop him, if he didn't die of cancer and was able to control himself on a psychological level.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 04:16 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
My thoughts on the subject are that I don't think too many people would be able to stop him, if he didn't die of cancer and was able to control himself on a psychological level.

Agreed.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 04:26 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Puck still Nut-shots him and wins.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:20 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Fate
Aztek's only Fanboy

laughing

Aztek's Feats. Stealing Kyle Rayner's Ring right off his hand. and stopping a mugging by giving the muggers his lunch money! Beat that!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 09:04 PM
Dr.Fate is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Fate a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote