KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Could Marvel vs DC actually be canon?

Could Marvel vs DC actually be canon?
Started by: Accel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Accel

Could Marvel vs DC actually be canon?

I've heard before that Access, the character introduced in "Marvel vs. DC," later appeared in a Green Lantern comic. When I asked around about this, Snoopdogg confirmed that it was true and that he had read that issue before.

What I want to know now is, would this fact make Marvel vs DC canon like Krona's egg appearing in another comic makes JLA/Avengers canon?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 04:04 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

it was fan voted. nuff said. Wolverine would never beat Lobo. Storm would never beat WW. And so on.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 09:57 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

They should make it canon by introducing a new version of it. Just retcon the old stuff and start fresh. Then, screw the fan voting. They should just sit down and argue until they come up with good stories that are logical. Wolverine shouldn't beat Lobo, Storm shouldn't beat WW, but in defense of Marvel, you don't have someone like Green Arrow beat say, Iron Man lol.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 10:09 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Why would anyone want it to be? It was a horrible depiction of the respective heroes and villains.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 10:10 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nathan summers
Why would anyone want it to be? It was a horrible depiction of the respective heroes and villains.

Very true. None of them really have gotten anything right at all.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 10:15 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dynamic One

They would have to make better battles as well. They should re do the whole thing, because most of the matches were just dumb really. Wolverine shouldnt have fought Lobo, in fact Hulk should have fought Lobo. SS vs GL Sentry vs Supes, She Hulk or say Classic Rogue vs WW stuff liek that off the top of my head. It would be cool

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 10:41 PM
Dynamic One is currently offline Click here to Send Dynamic One a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Wolverine beating Lobo was the worst.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 10:44 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

So was Aquaman beating Namor.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 10:45 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Much longer battles. At most, 2 per issue.
Yeah, Hulk vs Lobo would've been much, Much better. I like Hulk, but I could see him losing. It would be a damn good fight. Maybe Lobo'd get too cocky, giving Hulk time to amp up. This fight alone would be one whole issue.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 10:47 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

I'd rather see Hulk vs. Solomon Grundy.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 10:49 PM
nathan summers
the man called cable

Black Panther versus Batman should be at least a six part comic. I'd pay out for that.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 10:50 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

well, what was cool about that was that it was Fan Voted... so the writers SO had to pull that out of their asses!

I'd loved to have seen them squirm trying to write Aquaman vs. namor and especially wolvy vs. lobes.

-_-

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 10:55 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I'll see if I still have the GL issue Access appeared in.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 11:07 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Actually Darkcrawler will agree that Aquaman should beat Namor on the majority.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 11:08 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

He had to pull the whale thing DEEP from his rectal regions considering I've seen Namor easily lift things far larger and heavier than a Killer Whale.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 11:08 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually Darkcrawler will agree that Aquaman should beat Namor on the majority.

Snoop, I'm not up to date on Aqua Man. Can you show a link or tell me his abilities: Strength level, speed, magic/mystic abilities...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 11:10 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aquaman has the PIS hand though. erm

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 11:10 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

I already knew it was fan-voted, badly written, unbelievable, and unpopular. That's not what I'm asking.

What I am asking is that is it TECHNICALLY canon because Access is now canon- like how Krona's egg appeared in a comic as well and proved JLA/Avengers to be canon?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 11:17 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I hated JLA Avengers.... so rediculous...

-_-

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 11:23 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Accel
I already knew it was fan-voted, badly written, unbelievable, and unpopular. That's not what I'm asking.

What I am asking is that is it TECHNICALLY canon because Access is now canon- like how Krona's egg appeared in a comic as well and proved JLA/Avengers to be canon?
After investigating my massive collection I found the issue. It's Green Lantern Vol.3 #87.

Here is a scan from the issue with Access and Jade.

Maybe Accel is on to something. I knew about it but forgot until he brang it to my attention.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j...GLandAccess.jpg

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 11:23 PM