KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Which is the most bad ass KMC team??? The ultimate decider!

So which team is the bad ass-est of the bad asses?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
JLA KMC 7 12.28%
KMC Authority 7 12.28%
KMC Syndicate 10 17.54%
KMC Avengers 20 35.09%
KMC Skyfathers 2 3.51%
KMC Royal Family/ Lords of Chaos? 6 10.53%
They're all lame! 5 8.77%
Total: 57 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which is the most bad ass KMC team??? The ultimate decider!
Started by: Dark Shazam93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

Warning Which is the most bad ass KMC team??? The ultimate decider!

OK, folks, it's time we decided... which team is the most bad ass? The JLA KMC, who of course represent dc cOMICS' premier superhero team? The JLA Authority? The KMC Avengers, who of course represent Marvel's greatest heroes? Or the KMC Syndicate, representing villains of both Marvel and DC COmics? Or maybe you even stand by the new KMC Royal Family/ Lords of Chaos or the KMC Skyfathers!? It's your vote, folks...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Last edited by Kovacs86 on Apr 27th, 2006 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 04:50 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Woah! Go Syndicate! noone gonna post, just vote? who said we're lame, LOL?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 05:55 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Everybody knows that the Avengers are the best, I didn't think I'd have to state the obvious . wink
I like your sig Dark Shazam.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:00 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Thanks, Juggernaout66666 made it. also, i do not believe the Avengers are by any means the greatest team. In fact, all the teams were sprung as copies of the JLA pretty much, or rivals to them...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:05 PM
Kovacs86

NOOOO! you equlised!!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:28 PM
Kovacs86

And someone voted Lords of Chaos!!!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:34 PM
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

You called the lords of chaos new you fool! They posses the greatest power of all families not to mention were here before all of you! Whoa is you who incur their wrath. I would pray for you but i am sure any association at this point would be a damning offence...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:37 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by outarddwarf
You called the lords of chaos new you fool! They posses the greatest power of all families not to mention were here before all of you! Whoa is you who incur their wrath. I would pray for you but i am sure any association at this point would be a damning offence...

You are right...you are the oldest team.

I was here before all of you though. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:41 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by outarddwarf
Sorry, that was an accident. i wanted another team so I had Agents of SHIELD down and then directly changed to you guys!!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:45 PM
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

Oh you honor me...
i am not a member of the lords of chaos! I just respect them as the elder teamup of the whole forum...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:48 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
You are right...you are the oldest team.

I was here before all of you though. stick out tongue

You may be the oldest wine in the cellar but it takes more than one bottle to get hammered!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:53 PM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Dude I shrink and I'm an Avenger

'Nuff said

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:59 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

what are these groups can some one explain them to me

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:11 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by capt it up
what are these groups can some one explain them to me

Join The Syndicate!!!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:13 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by samishe
Join The Syndicate!!!!

lol how do u jion the groups I don't get that part either

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:15 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes plz do

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:17 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Check the first pages of the Avenger's Assemble, KNC Syndicate: Rise Forces of Evil ect. threads.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:18 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now, there are few KMC groups on this forums like Avengers and Syndicate. You choose comic character you want and join the group. If you want avengers you must choose an avenger, if you want to join Syndicate you must choose Marvel or DC villian.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:19 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

no offence mate but u should join the sindycate wolver is taken

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:24 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The authority , were bad-ass . Plus we have a mansion made out of Endagered animals cool

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:32 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote