KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Wolvenom Sucks..

Wolvenom Sucks..
Started by: Rick/Genis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blight
Less than Newbie

Wolvenom Sucks..

I don't know anything about him and I don't want to... he sounds retarded..

The End.

I don't expect this to start a large thread... just putting in my two cents.

-_-

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 10:41 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Re: Wolvenom Sucks..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I don't know anything about him and I don't want to... he sounds retarded..

The End.

I don't expect this to start a large thread... just putting in my two cents.

You fear what you don't know. laughing

Attachment: wolvenom.jpg
This has been downloaded 279 time(s).

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 10:45 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Re: Re: Wolvenom Sucks..

Originally posted by badabing
You fear what you don't know. laughing

oh my god.... that.... is so ....... STUPID!!!!!

-_-

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 10:49 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Re: Re: Re: Wolvenom Sucks..

oh my god.... that.... is so ....... STUPID!!!!!
laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 10:50 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

TBTJ crushes him....

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 10:57 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

but teh claws and teh webbs! together!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 11:02 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

It only lasted an issue anyway, it was during the whole run storyline where Logan survives a "nuke"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 11:03 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

so bring on MORE stupidity!!!!

-_-

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 11:07 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

so bring on MORE stupidity!!!!

ok, just keep talking and there ull have ur wish

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 11:33 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Damn, wish I had the picture. An atom bomb goes off on top of him... all that's left is his skeleton... and his Levis. Respect Denim--the most indestructible substance in the Marvel Universe.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Apr 29th, 2006 at 11:48 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 11:33 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by capt it up
ok, just keep talking and there ull have ur wish

you can't tell me that you actually CONDONE this kind of perversity in comic book writing, can you?

It's absurd to think of it and it makes me feel violated from all corners

I love Wolverine... I love venom... they should never be paired... and wolverine should NEVER be able to survive a nuclear blast... PERIOD!

END OF STORY!!

-_-

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 11:37 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Damn, wish I had the picture. An atom bomb goes off on top of him... all that's left is his skeleton... and his levis. Respect Denim-the most indestructable substance in the Marvel Universe.

I have it lol

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 11:38 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

you can't tell me that you actually CONDONE this kind of perversity in comic book writing, can you?

It's absurd to think of it and it makes me feel violated from all corners

I love Wolverine... I love venom... they should never be paired... and wolverine should NEVER be able to survive a nuclear blast... PERIOD!

END OF STORY!!

thats ur oppion.
also u dont love wolverine who are u fooling?
msot every one knows u dont like wolverine, you make it plain when ever u post in a thread about him.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 11:40 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

I've been a fan of wolverine since before you were born, little man.

I have wolverine #1 through #183, and that doesn't include the newer issues and trades i've picked up throughout my years, so don't presume you know ANYTHING about my feelings towards a comic book charicter. what I DON'T like about wolverine is his constant inconsistancies in writing. I don't like that he has become Marvel's Personal Savior and it seems like he's in EVERY damn COMIC BOOK now! That annoys me to no end.

I also believe that in the threads I post... wolverine CAN be beaten, unlike you. So I'm sorry if we have a difference in opinion but it's just that! A difference of opinion. And if you don't like it then don't come to the threads I create. Wolvenom is an ass munch and that's the fact of the matter.

-_-

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 11:48 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

I've been a fan of wolverine since before you were born, little man.

I have wolverine #1 through #183, and that doesn't include the newer issues and trades i've picked up throughout my years, so don't presume you know ANYTHING about my feelings towards a comic book charicter. what I DON'T like about wolverine is his constant inconsistancies in writing. I don't like that he has become Marvel's Personal Savior and it seems like he's in EVERY damn COMIC BOOK now! That annoys me to no end.

I also believe that in the threads I post... wolverine CAN be beaten, unlike you. So I'm sorry if we have a difference in opinion but it's just that! A difference of opinion. And if you don't like it then don't come to the threads I create. Wolvenom is an ass munch and that's the fact of the matter.

little man? im 6'2 when has ever been consider small?

ur collection of wolverine comics is still dwarfed to mine.
any ways no I realy have yet to have u defend wolverine most of the time u just say some thing with no evidence at all and no knowledge of what ur speaking about.
also how yound do u think I am? before I was born? dude u sound like ur 14 I highyl doubt ur older then me.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 11:53 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

actauly what I said was un called for sorry about that

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 11:54 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by capt it up
little man? im 6'2 when has ever been consider small?

ur collection of wolverine comics is still dwarfed to mine.
any ways no I realy have yet to have u defend wolverine most of the time u just say some thing with no evidence at all and no knowledge of what ur speaking about.
also how yound do u think I am? before I was born? dude u sound like ur 14 I highyl doubt ur older then me.

so how old are you capt it up? just curious......

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 11:57 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Black Adam
so how old are you capt it up? just curious......

You must not know who Cap it up is...........

And Rick/Genis you're a kiss ass......... stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 12:00 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I'm 22... and know how to spell.

I don't care how many comics you have, the fact of the matter is I proved your challenge of "you don't like wolverine" wrong.

I haven't defended wolverine because I don't put him on as high a pedistal as you do.

I don't want to argue with you so we'll leave it at a difference in opinion. But don't insult my intelligence.

-_-

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 12:01 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by S.S
You must not know who Cap it up is...........

And Rick/Genis you're a kiss ass......... stick out tongue

i know he's wolverine8888. just don't know how old he is.

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 12:02 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote