KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The end of IC maybe the begining of something dangerous in DCU.

The end of IC maybe the begining of something dangerous in DCU.
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The end of IC maybe the begining of something dangerous.

IC has come to an end. As we wait for 52 a very disturbing and haunting thought has me worried. Eventually SBP is nothing but a young punk psycho kid. But he's one tought and powerful being. Here is what worries me...

...he hasn't fully develop his powers yet. He still a young kid. He hasn't reach that level of Superman Earth 2 or Superman. His powers haven't been well develop yet. What's gonna happen when he actually does grow older? Get the idea? It's gonna take more than a Sun-Eater and 50 GL corps to stop that kid in the future.

Are you worry?

Last edited by WanderingDroid on May 5th, 2006 at 11:05 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:44 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope. I'm more worried about who the next Flash is, and if they'll finally kill off Doomsday.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:45 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Me too! but I can't stop thinking what's this kid gonna do once he gains adulthood. Superman alone won't be able to stop him....

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:49 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Nope. I'm more worried about who the next Flash is, and if they'll finally kill off Doomsday.

Hell , let's throw doomsday in the sun eater. Then we can let those overworked GL's have some entertainment.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:49 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

SBP vs Doomsday. That would be entertaining.

"Shut up monster!"

"Grrrrrrr"

"Nooo! Keep him away! I'm scared!"

*SBP runs off and listens to emo while hiding in a closet*

Old Post May 5th, 2006 11:03 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Dayscribe
SBP vs Doomsday. That would be entertaining.

"Shut up monster!"

"Grrrrrrr"

"Nooo! Keep him away! I'm scared!"

*SBP runs off and listens to emo while hiding in a closet*

SBP : *Humming MCR's 'I'm Not Ok' lyrics *

Gf : *Pulls out K-nite bat* "BIT*H "

*Random Violence...yay for Random Violence !!! *

Old Post May 5th, 2006 11:05 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Doomsday wouldn't last two seconds against Prime.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 11:06 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

But then he would come back from the dead.....and kick his ass evil face

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 6th, 2006 02:07 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I think it's cool they kept SBP alive and use him as a villain. I just want to see him get out of the prison on Oa. It's only a matter of time.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 6th, 2006 03:20 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

To be honest, I'd hoped that Alex stuck around. His plan was excellent.
He had a very interesting history and personality, and his anti matter powers were cool.

Too bad DC decided to crap on all that to give Joker something cool to do in the IC aftermath. Hopefully they'll retcon that somehow.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 04:06 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

The way it look he will be an even more serious threat later. I hope they dont crap on his character like Doomsday.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 6th, 2006 05:14 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Are u sure his powers hasn't fully developed? He spent many years in the place where all the Flashes brought him, yet how many years?

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post May 6th, 2006 08:01 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smiley8
Come what may....

Where did wally go then, all i remember is that he and his wife and kids disappeared? Is Jay Garrick now going to be the flash again?

Old Post May 6th, 2006 08:38 AM
smiley8 is currently offline Click here to Send smiley8 a Private Message Find more posts by smiley8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Wally and the others travelled to the future, where SBP spent many years before returning. And only one of the Flashes had any speed left to travelø back, so all the other Flashes are trapped somewhere in the future.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post May 6th, 2006 10:42 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

LOL, and we were supposed to be surprised when it was Bart in the Flash suit!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post May 6th, 2006 02:56 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Re: The end of IC maybe the begining of something dangerous.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
IC has come to an end. As we wait for 52 a very disturbing and haunting thought has me worried. Eventually SBP is nothing but a young punk psycho kid. But he's one tought and powerful being. Here is what worries me...

...he hasn't fully develop his powers yet. He still a young kid. He hasn't reach that level of Superman Earth 2 or Superman. His powers haven't been well develop yet. What's gonna happen when he actually does grow older? Get the idea? It's gonna take more than a Sun-Eater and 50 GL corps to stop that kid in the future.

Are you worry?

He may look like a drooling Charlie Manson right now; most likely, he will become another hero-turn-mega villan who somehow is reformed ( see Hal Jordan/Parallax etc.)

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 7th, 2006 07:56 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

SBP has only appeared during Crises, right? Maybe he'll only show up during the next one and reform himself, like roughrider said.

It's also possible DC writers could forget all about him soon and not bring him back until several year have passed.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 12:57 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Re: The end of IC maybe the begining of something dangerous.

Originally posted by roughrider
He may look like a drooling Charlie Manson right now; most likely, he will become another hero-turn-mega villan who somehow is reformed ( see Hal Jordan/Parallax etc.)

You see, you've touch on something that could be extremely dangerous. Just imagine Parallax taking over SBP....

That's gonna be far more deadlier than anything in the DCU.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 05:24 PM
HaSon

It would be cool if he joined up with Darkseid. There's no logical way he could escape from a red sun with 50 Lanterns watching him at all times.

DS has the Anti-Life Equation now so with SBP at his side, they'd be pretty close to unstoppable.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 05:39 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Woah... I'd LOVE that!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post May 8th, 2006 05:49 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote