KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Smart Hulk or Savage Hulk?

How do you like your Hulk?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Intelligent & Crafty 6 66.67%
Savage & Childlike 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Smart Hulk or Savage Hulk?
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

Smart Hulk or Savage Hulk?

Some may think from my responses in the versus forum, that I'm not a Hulk fan. Not true. The comic at it's best has always been a fascinating read. And though he's more famous through all media as a raging monster, the comic has been at its peak - according to me - when he's been smart, not childlike. The best ever Hulk writer - Peter David - spent decades on a Hulk that was intelligent & crafty, green or gray. That's how the character started. And though he has gone back & forth with his mental state, this is the kind of Hulk I like better. What about everyone else.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Last edited by roughrider on May 10th, 2006 at 03:33 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:31 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Grey Hulk was good big grin he was smart and strong, and he wore suits! stick out tongue what a legend! stick out tongue go Joe Fixit

Old Post May 10th, 2006 04:06 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Professor Hulk

Old Post May 10th, 2006 04:26 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

the origanal dumb hulk is the best there was the best there is and the best there ever will be

reconise quote

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 10th, 2006 05:54 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
the origanal dumb hulk is the best there was the best there is and the best there ever will be

reconise quote

The original Hulk was smart, and grey. More like Jekyll & Hyde than Frankenstein.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 05:59 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

was he ?

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 10th, 2006 06:00 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Yes.
It didn't run very long in the early 60's, but Stan Lee would get back to him after a year or so and make changes.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 06:17 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

The book wouldn't be as funny, without the Hulk being smart enough to give his sarcastic lines.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 04:58 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeh but hes crap as smart

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 11th, 2006 05:30 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
yeh but hes crap as smart

Agreed

Old Post May 11th, 2006 05:42 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

I prefer him at a Joe Fixit style personality and intelligence level.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 09:46 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote