KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Flash

who will be the ne flash?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Barry Allen 3 18.75%
Bart Allen 5 31.25%
Jay Garrick 0 0%
Wally West 6 37.50%
Wally's Son 0 0%
Wally's Daughter 0 0%
Max Mercury 0 0%
Flash 1Million 1 6.25%
Another Speedster 1 6.25%
Someone else 0 0%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Flash
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

The Flash

Who's your money on?

After reading the new outsiders issue [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jay Garrick has regained his youth, and after reading IC7, as well as the fact that DC had stated that only one person OYL would have the powers of the flash, even though Jay had been seen with his powers in JSA OYL. I was convinced that Jay was going to be the new flash, but after seeing this cover to Flash#2, I dont know who it will be. If it's bart, then who will take his place in teen titans?

So who do you think it'll be ?

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:13 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:29 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Isn't Bart in the background of that cover?

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:41 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe jay startes to where that

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:55 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I dont know if it is bart or someone else

Old Post May 11th, 2006 11:21 AM
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

wally is the flash...always will be

Old Post May 11th, 2006 11:33 AM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wish it was wally hes the best they had,

i want barry back maybe as somone else

jay to be young and back

and bart to be watever and impulse

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 11th, 2006 11:39 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eleveninches
I dont know if it is bart or someone else

Who else could it be?I'm thinking it's barry I hope it is atleast.......... smile

Old Post May 11th, 2006 11:40 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

that would be cool

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 11th, 2006 11:51 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by S.S
Isn't Bart in the background of that cover?

Bart is not blonde and doesn't have blue eyes.

Flash is going to be Bart.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 03:53 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I agree, Validus... but I would like Jay to stay as the senior speedster as it were, and Barry maybe return as someone else...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post May 11th, 2006 03:57 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Did you see jay in outsiders #36?

Old Post May 12th, 2006 10:05 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by eleveninches
Did you see jay in outsiders #36?

Smart money says its a clone. Teen Titans and Outsiders are both dealing with the same enemy who's trying to create a clone army.

Besides, Jay is still old in the Flash #1 preview.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:07 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

seriously to bring back Barry would cheapen his character a lot. he's better off with his utterly heroic and selfless death.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 01:06 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I could see them bringing back Barry, although I'm not sure that it is a good idea or even probable. With Hal Jordan and Ollie Queen back, D.C. might opt to bring back another character from that generation. If Superboy hadn't died then I would have been relatively certain that it would be Bart with perhaps the Teen Titans taking over a bigger role in the D.C. Universe. Right now I think it is a toss-up between Wally and Bart with a slight edge to Wally as I can't see D.C. ending such a popular character the way they did.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post May 13th, 2006 01:49 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Superherovandal
seriously to bring back Barry would cheapen his character a lot. he's better off with his utterly heroic and selfless death.

Yeah, your right its just that I feel that Barry got the short side of the stick because most of the great Flash stories were when Wally was the Flash.

I mean he started the legacy.

But, then again, thats what All Star Flash is for big grin

Old Post May 13th, 2006 01:51 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

It's definitely between Wally and Bart since Wally got a bit of a lame send off for a character of his caliber. Thing is, I don't think DC would restart from #1 if they just planned to make it Wally again. All of the other recent and upcoming #1's have a major change in the series direction.

Barry is gone for good. He got one of the best deaths a character could ask for and the crew at DC knows that.

Last edited by HaSon on May 13th, 2006 at 02:20 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:17 AM
tdawg14

You should have a select for Overrated. Cause he sure is

Old Post May 13th, 2006 06:43 AM
tdawg14 is currently offline Click here to Send tdawg14 a Private Message Find more posts by tdawg14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

What I hate is how Superman is now so damn fastv that he rivals Flash and therefore Flash loses his coolness...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:17 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apiah

i hope the new flash is wally west cause that guy is funny and he seems like he has alot of potential and can outdo Bart and Jay

Old Post May 13th, 2006 08:12 PM
apiah is currently offline Click here to Send apiah a Private Message Find more posts by apiah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote