KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Mod Respect

Mod Respect
Started by: Sea King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Mod Respect

i dont know if this has been made or what not and i dont really care if this tread is closed but i just want to say something.

ok iv noticed that alot of people are comeing back because they think the mods are unfair but the fact is iv talked to Digi and tron in debates and i think they are fair. i may not agree with some of the rules. the no manga one is pretty much it but im not gonna get all pi$$ed off about it. i just went and found a Manga forum. to be honest iv noticed some things that people have posted that the mods have overlooked because they are being nice. the mods have to go by the same rules as us they just have more power on these forums and some people dont like that. if you would just go and pm the one or ones your haveing a problem with then it could be set right so come on please just try to work out the problems before you go and get banned and make fun of them. it only makes you look like an @$$.

i dont know if this will help but i hope it does some good.

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:36 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:39 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

This thread could be titled "common sense".

But yeah, valid points. People may not always agree with us, but with everything we do we at least have a reason for it....usually a very justifiable reason. I can't ever remember using my powers simply to spite someone (well, I changed a Spider-Man poll once, but that was different. stick out tongue )

I'll have to close this eventually, but I'll leave it for a bit.

Oh and don't worry about idiots like diabloman. People like that come and go. He's just this week's unruly teenager.

Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Closing non-comic related threads.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t410586.html

Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Wow, once again another mod respect thread no expression lol, Made wtih good intentions obviously but still supposedly you arent allowed to make threads about members of the forum so this might not be open for long if they dont let it slide no expression
Anyways lets give it up for the MODS

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:40 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

They keep updated

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, he finally snapped.

Ya know, I'm noticing a trend. The ones who get banned are always the ones who refuse to look in the mirror. They seem willing to blame nearly anyone else, but can't see two feet in front of them to realize that they have to do something to deserve the warnings/bans/etc.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:41 PM
Takion

They what threads have been done.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t410495.html

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:42 PM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Takion
Defeating Diabolaman

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t410616.html

myself i think that was uncalled for. their was no need for all that. he could have just pm'ed a mod other then tron cause he dont like him and asked to be banned instead of acting like an ass

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:43 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

They have awesome comic knowledge.

And he has frozen in place in the Antarctic in the past. Space is much colder.

Inconsistent writing galore. PM is great for that, because few writers take him (or his canon) seriously.

So I guess it's who is on the pen.

Last edited by Digi on Jun 30th, 2006 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:43 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

*Damn mods.... keep stealing all my thunder....*

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:44 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

They have strong arms.

*throws a bird and a pig at Barker to show them what they look like*

*throws a were-puppy at Takion so he'll be eaten alive by bestial puppy cuteness*

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:44 PM
Takion

They make awesome respect threads, they can't spell "respect".

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t377889.html

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:47 PM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

well the bannana wants to dance for the mods Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:47 PM
Takion

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:49 PM
Takion

Originally posted by Sea King
well the bannana wants to dance for the mods Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:52 PM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Takion

LMAO

nice i think the mods are gonna get a real good kick out of this.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:55 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 07:01 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

i dont know if this has been made or what not and i dont really care if this tread is closed but i just want to say something.

ok iv noticed that alot of people are comeing back because they think the mods are unfair but the fact is iv talked to Digi and tron in debates and i think they are fair. i may not agree with some of the rules. the no manga one is pretty much it but im not gonna get all pi$$ed off about it. i just went and found a Manga forum. to be honest iv noticed some things that people have posted that the mods have overlooked because they are being nice. the mods have to go by the same rules as us they just have more power on these forums and some people dont like that. if you would just go and pm the one or ones your haveing a problem with then it could be set right so come on please just try to work out the problems before you go and get banned and make fun of them. it only makes you look like an @$$.

i dont know if this will help but i hope it does some good.

This would be a hit and miss for some. Some already get it, some eventually get it, some just don't, not much that can be done there. Guys like that come and go, and some continue to return. It's just the way of things with some people, which, unfortunately, is why we're needed, cause we'd like to just sit back and debate too.

This thread could be titled "common sense".

But yeah, valid points. People may not always agree with us, but with everything we do we at least have a reason for it....usually a very justifiable reason. I can't ever remember using my powers simply to spite someone (well, I changed a Spider-Man poll once, but that was different. stick out tongue )

I'll have to close this eventually, but I'll leave it for a bit.

Oh and don't worry about idiots like diabloman. People like that come and go. He's just this week's unruly teenager.

Yeah, god knows how many times I've wanted to strike someone down simply because they annoyed me. But, that's the price of responsibility, you have to use it "responsibly".

myself i think that was uncalled for. their was no need for all that. he could have just pm'ed a mod other then tron cause he dont like him and asked to be banned instead of acting like an ass

Yeah, instead he pm's me and basically says the same thing he said in that one thread. I guess he thought that would hurt my feelings or something, but, it just gave the globals another reason to permanently ban him, when all he probably would've gotten was a week or two. Don't worry though, you'll see him again though, and he'll be smited every time, verily.wink

Originally posted by FG725

Ummmmm, co-sign...

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 11:27 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

SACRIFICE YOUR CHILDREN TO THE MODS !!!!!

nah I'm kidding...night guy's.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 11:30 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Digi, Tron; you guys should've listened to me all those times I reported him. whistle

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:41 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote