KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » What do you GUYS think...?

What do you GUYS think...?
Started by: Spideys Sister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Sleep What do you GUYS think...?

I'm sick of being the only chic on the comic Book Forums... so, why do you guys think girls aren't into comics. There is no excuse why I should be the only one on KMC. I need a reason!

So, yea... Tell me your thoughts. smile

--SS

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 11:36 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

There's also:

LethalFemme
KVD
crimsonphoenix

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:09 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

And all the sex-starved teens that so often read comics (and frequent these forums) adore you guys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You must at least enjoy the attention (I know LF does... stick out tongue ).

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:23 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Who knows? erm

Maybe because people think of comics as being silly and for children no expression

Then I just give them a copy of Watchmen and watch their jaws drop cool

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:24 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I'm sick of being the only chic on the comic Book Forums... so, why do you guys think girls aren't into comics. There is no excuse why I should be the only one on KMC. I need a reason!

So, yea... Tell me your thoughts. smile

--SS

And you've never seen me or Crims? And KVD is in the tourney.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
And all the sex-starved teens that so often read comics (and frequent these forums) adore you guys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You must at least enjoy the attention (I know LF does... stick out tongue ).

You don't mind giving it though.

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:26 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by LethalFemme
You don't mind giving it though.

All I know is, I don't even try to act juvenile and perverted like many of our members do around females....and I'm mentioned in 2 female-members' sigs (yours and SS's).

I must be doing something right.

cool

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:29 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

All I know is, I don't even try to act juvenile and perverted like many of our members do around females....and I'm mentioned in 2 female-members' sigs (yours and SS's).

cool

Speaking of Diabloman... stick out tongue

He's due to be back soon

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:31 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Grimm22
Speaking of Diabloman... stick out tongue

He's due to be back soon

I thought he was perma confused

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:35 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Black Adam

he is. But Grimm probably meant as a sock or something. lol

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:37 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

cool

You do everything right.

Digi

Originally posted by Black Adam

I think he's talking about socking sweetie.yes

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:37 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

LF if you're under 16 years of age I give you my apologies.. I don't see you that often. usually it's just me and a bunch of guys talking about how much of an idiot Raimi is.

cool
At first I was kissing ass but you've been on my buddy list for some while now. So now it's... ass kissing with a smile. smile

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 01:12 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

LF if you're under 16 years of age I give you my apologies.. I don't see you that often. usually it's just me and a bunch of guys talking about how much of an idiot Raimi is. At first I was kissing ass but you've been on my buddy list for some while now. So now it's... ass kissing with a smile. smile

Over 16 and I never see you either. I mean I've seen your post but, until now we've never talked at least to my recollection.

He's on my pm list too.laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 01:16 AM
Dynamic One

i know a lot of females who are into the qraphic novel. However most of them are more of the coffee shop type, not the internet forum type. I have an adendum for the topic; is it me or are qirls becominq frequently more attracted to nerd, qeek, non jock/frat type quy. I have noticed this to be popular occurence here at university. Is this just an isolated incidentl or unique to hiqher education, or is this a qlobal fad on the rise. I wanna hear from our females on this one.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 01:21 AM
Dynamic One is currently offline Click here to Send Dynamic One a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by Dynamic One
i know a lot of females who are into the qraphic novel. However most of them are more of the coffee shop type, not the internet forum type. I have an adendum for the topic; is it me or are qirls becominq frequently more attracted to nerd, qeek, non jock/frat type quy. I have noticed this to be popular occurence here at university. Is this just an isolated incidentl or unique to hiqher education, or is this a qlobal fad on the rise. I wanna hear from our females on this one.

Isolated incident.no expression

no expression

no expression

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 01:23 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

SO what your saying Femme is you don't likenerdy guys. Well then I guess I'm done
*Cries self to sleep tonight*

No but anyways back on topic. Hmmmm I know a few girls that like comic books but they are more anti social type people when it comes to large numbers. I just don't think the Forums are their thing.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 01:33 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

At first I was kissing ass but you've been on my buddy list for some while now. So now it's... ass kissing with a smile. smile

Am i the only one that has never used (and doesn't even know the location of) the buddy function on KMC?

Originally posted by LethalFemme
Over 16 and I never see you either. I mean I've seen your post but, until now we've never talked at least to my recollection.

He's on my pm list too.laughing out loud

How old are you Fem?

How often do you all PM each other?

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Jul 16th, 2006 at 02:52 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 02:47 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Dynamic One

Not in my high school erm

90 % of the chicks in my school are too dumb to even think of reading a comic. Either that or they are to drunk

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 02:48 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Scoobless
Am i the only one that has never used (and doesn't even know the location of) the buddy function on KMC?

no expression
nope i dont do it either

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 03:08 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

How old are you Fem?

no expression
I've never used it or even know where it is either.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 03:27 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

How old are you Fem?

no expression

18 1/2

Every now and then.

How old did you think I was?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 04:34 AM