KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Imperix comes to marvel 616

Imperix comes to marvel 616
Started by: outavodka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Imperix comes to marvel 616

Imperix/Braniac incident the whole thing happens.

First off Wolverine will pull a Nitro/Speedball on the Xmansion, and i think onlywolvie & colossus would survive.lol
Doom would own an Ageis amor
Sentry would be just fine throwing everything in sight at the damn sun.
how do you guys think the rest would go.
Who dies who lives
what pacts are made and the aftermath.

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 06:49 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Plays out exactly as it did in DC, just replace all the DC heroes with there Marvel counterparts. wink

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:41 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

so ur saying Namor and alantis dissapears?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:35 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

dc barly survived imperix and it was by luck. I don't think marvel will have the same luck.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:59 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Imperix gets pwned by the silvere surfer.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 09:06 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

you really think so kam

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 10:17 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

no i just think imperiex sucks, and that he would get thrashed by like thanos.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 10:38 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

TOAA kicks Imperiex in the shins yes The MU wins yes

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 11:33 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

yea the thing is the MU duznt have Apokolips/parademons or ParadiseIsland/The thousans of amazons for astance. And With all the smart minds in MU none are gona be that close to Imperix prime to kno soon as u destroy him braniac is there to take his energy that duznt die and use against you shortly right after.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 11:50 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Reed Richards is all you need to take down nipplehead

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on Aug 6th, 2006 at 12:32 AM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 12:28 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

IF something is coming to destroy the universe, you'd better believe that the Celestials and others are gonna get involved.

A few kicks from the obvious parents of the wayward clone will send him and his probelets running.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:08 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

yeah DC has Celestials too frikin JLA/GL corps/Newgods/etc probes still raped DC earth.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:34 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by outavodka
yeah DC has Celestials too frikin JLA/GL corps/Newgods/etc probes still raped DC earth.
You make it sound like marvel hasen't met with a power like this before. Abraxus alone trumps Imperiex prime. Reed with the Ultimate Nullifier would waste Imperiex.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:37 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

yeah cause Reed's gonna find the UN lying around the Baxter Building. seriously if it were that simple he'd have already annihilated every cosmic theat.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:52 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
yeah cause Reed's gonna find the UN lying around the Baxter Building. seriously if it were that simple he'd have already annihilated every cosmic theat.
no kid....thats not how it works.... in order to use the UN he would have to risk killing himself, so yes if need be he could use it on every cosmic threat...but everytime someone would prolly die. but in this case, im pretty sure someone would use it.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:55 PM