KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » How do you think Civial War will end?

How do you think Civial War will end?
Started by: Broly92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Question How do you think Civial War will end?

There are any ways it could end but which way do you they will chose? wink

I hate Typos.... mad miffed

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 05:18 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I honestly have no idea erm

But thats why its awesome.

With House of M everybody knew how it was going to end. Heck the entire reason for it was the ending.

With Civil War anything could happen

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 05:19 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22

With House of M everybody knew how it was going to end. Heck the entire reason for it was the ending.

Indeed yes

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 05:20 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I know its great. And there really will be no ending because the results of this are going to last a while. Many of the heroes won't trust eachother again. Spiderman has been outed, Thors a killer, Iron man is a tool, and caps side has almost no chance. Its anyones thought on how this ends.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 07:37 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I want to know what the whole "42" thing is that Tony has planned. The 'revamp' of super heroes for the 21st century....

I think it would be sweet if the Annihilation Wave made it to Earth before CW was over, and the two spilled over into 1 massive story arc.

*drools*

...but that's just wishful thinking...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:30 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

The 52 state initiitive (I think its called)

Is basicly the startup of a superhuman police force or at least thats how Cable described it in the latest issue of Cable/Deadpool erm

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:33 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

It quite possibly could. Something might happen with Hulk or Surfer since they're not a part of this, it seems. I just hope that 1) it doesn't all revert back to where it started, making it pointless and 2) that it doesn't go totally against what characters should be doing just to be something different.

I kind of have a feeling though that someone will be killed as a result of the public identities and they'll go back to being a secret, or at least calling a truce and allowing people to act for the government but not FORCING them to.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:35 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Wolverine comes in and cuts the Earth in half.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:35 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

The effects of Annihilation wont be felt till Post-Civil War erm

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:36 PM
tsilamini

I bet it will end with yet another shock value suprise

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:39 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega-level

Pro-reg wins. It can't all go back to the old status quo. But it doesn't mean (and is shouldn't) that everything will work just the way they wanted, some things may change (like heroes would not be forced to work for the S.H.I.E.L.D).

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 09:29 PM
Omega-level is currently offline Click here to Send Omega-level a Private Message Find more posts by Omega-level Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Maybe Pro-Registration wins, but they'll panic and have some event where all the records are erased, then of course they'll retcon time and time again that there was a backup file and whatnot lol.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 09:46 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Supposedly Marvel wants to do something like Infinite Crisis next year, where they tie all their big storylines (Civil War, Deadly Genesis, Annihilation, Planet Hulk, Eternals) into one big event...basically, shit'll get out of hand with the govt.-sponsored Iron Man side vs. Captain America's rebels vs. Namor and Atlantis; Hulk'll come back and throw a monkey wrench in everything and just wreak havoc; the X-Men will be all ****ed up and the Shi'ar will get involved; then the Annihilus Wave will hit earth, the cosmic players get involved, and everybody that was fighting has to get back together and save the planet...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 11:37 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by NoFate007
I kind of have a feeling though that someone will be killed as a result of the public identities and they'll go back to being a secret

*cough*theflash*cough* shifty

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:08 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega-level

Originally posted by Ethereal
Supposedly Marvel wants to do something like Infinite Crisis next year, where they tie all their big storylines (Civil War, Deadly Genesis, Annihilation, Planet Hulk, Eternals) into one big event...basically, shit'll get out of hand with the govt.-sponsored Iron Man side vs. Captain America's rebels vs. Namor and Atlantis; Hulk'll come back and throw a monkey wrench in everything and just wreak havoc; the X-Men will be all ****ed up and the Shi'ar will get involved; then the Annihilus Wave will hit earth, the cosmic players get involved, and everybody that was fighting has to get back together and save the planet...

Joe Q. said that the summer of 2007 will have no big crossovers. Sure he lies all the time, but i hope that he's telling the truth on this one. I prefer focus on the characters, not on big events.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:28 AM
Omega-level is currently offline Click here to Send Omega-level a Private Message Find more posts by Omega-level Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Omega-level
Joe Q. said that the summer of 2007 will have no big crossovers. Sure he lies all the time, but i hope that he's telling the truth on this one. I prefer focus on the characters, not on big events.

I couldn't agree with you more on this

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:34 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

It gets revealed that Stamford was staged. That the only thing that got killed were LMDs(Life Model Decoys). It is also revealed that Tony was the mastermind behind it all. Cap feels ashamed of being called Captain America and moves to Canada with his new gurl Spider-Woman. Something along those lines, wishful thinking I guess becasue i honestly got no clue where the CW is going.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 01:35 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i got a coupla hairbrained theories of my own

1. pretty soon wolverine will be carving up some greedy, evil corporate execs w/ strong contacts in washington, the very same a-holes who gave nitro Mgh

2. Hulk will return mad as hell, w/newly developed techniques in h2h and edged weaponry there will no longer be the simple hulk smash.... and the illuminati will have a great deal to answer for

3. Zemo is embroiled in some cosmic gambit with the grandmaster, and hyperion and the sqaudron Supreme or maybe it was the S..Sinister, either one of them was in the elder's midst, so there will be a lot of fun there to be had

4. Namor might just take it back to the roots and declare war on the surface world every 3 secs.

5. break world has ID'd colossus of the destroyer of their wolrd so a major alien invasion is immenent.

6. and if the Xmen didnt have it bad enuff both the hellfire club and the children of the vault are giviing them loads of trouble

7. and as it is with all cosmic debacles, the combatants always find a way to get earth involved, so i feel that some remnant of the AW will spill over to the earth. plus I think Nova isnt gonna be too happy that all his friends are dead and one is in jail

8. back to the xmen, with gabriel tearing shi'ar ass right now, the shi'ar will just take it back to the roots and vote on whether earth should be destroyed for it poses a threat to the imperium or see vulcan actions as an act of war perpetrated by earth so MU is in for at least 1 out of 3 possible alien invasions

BTW is it me or does Northstar basically say that he's got the speed force http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/...en190011bj7.jpg laughing

gee of course the link wouldnt work, but check scan 11 in the xmen 190 thread, he says to rogue that he is proteced from frciction by the same "force" she is

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Last edited by manjaro on Sep 4th, 2006 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:12 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
It gets revealed that Stamford was staged. That the only thing that got killed were LMDs(Life Model Decoys). It is also revealed that Tony was the mastermind behind it all. Cap feels ashamed of being called Captain America and moves to Canada with his new gurl Spider-Woman. Something along those lines, wishful thinking I guess becasue i honestly got no clue where the CW is going.

First, That would never happen

Second, if that did happen I would stop reading Marvel books.

I went back and read an old FF issue where the government is trying to get a Hero Registration Act put in and Reed basicly makes great points why it would never work.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:57 AM
tsilamini

I went back and read an old FF issue where the government is trying to get a Hero Registration Act put in and Reed basicly makes great points why it would never work.

Reed is a smart man

which issue?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:24 AM