KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Versus Forum.

The Versus Forum.
Started by: Sub_Mariner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

The Versus Forum.

Close this if you must moderators.

People are just coming into threads like David Richards and reporting anything with posts in, it need's to stop.

We see perfectly good threads ruined by arguments and n00bs.

So just please stop, debate in good will but don't troll and such.

Keep them comic related and follow the rules.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by David_Richards
Not a vs thread reported

The Thread went like this:

Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
1.Can Juggernaut walk through a 5m thick Adamantium Wall?
3.Can Juggernaut walk through the kinetic energy of all the eternals if it was used against him?
4.Will Professor X be able to read Psylocke mind if he tried to the best of his ability?
5.Can Gambit charge Cap's Sheild and make it explode?
6.Can Hulk rip the Blob's skin?
7.Will Juggs die or feel pain from the Penance Stare?
8.Will Flash be able to run if he is in space?

It's more or less vs because they are testing character's versus objects.

And Again Here:

not a vs thread reported

The Thread went as such:

Originally posted by The-Judge
well, who is the 5 absolute most powerful and unbeatable comicbookcharacters you know?? mine would be:

1: The Living Tribunal
2: The Mask
3: The Spectre
4: Super Buu
5: Kid Buu

i know some who is more powerful, but i may not mention. but just list the 5 most powerful comicbookbeings you know, and whywink

We have seen thread's like such in the past and have been allowed, They are pitting how good people are and who are the all most powerful.

This is my 2 cents, Sub_Mariner.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:16 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trolly_crouchjr

NICE 1 WAY TO GO MAN

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:29 PM
trolly_crouchjr is currently offline Click here to Send trolly_crouchjr a Private Message Find more posts by trolly_crouchjr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Thanks big grin

Ok Here is another sample:

But hes nto fighting the Adamantium.

In order for it to be a vs thread it has to be character vs character. Not Character vs slab of metal.

Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Dude, it doesn't have to be character vs character.

About the matches...

Keep them comic related.
Matches between non-comic characters will be closed. DBZ and Star Wars, while they technically have comics, are primarily seen throught other mediums (TV and movies, respectively). The Star Wars Vs. forum is better suited for these matches, even if one is a comic character. And the Anime/Manga forum ahs 3 threads dedicated specifically to DBZ. Refer to them for DBZ stuff. Please create matches in the proper forums to make it easier for everyone. It has brought to our attention that this only deals with DBZ and SW. Their examples hold true, however, for any character that is not viewed primarily through a comic medium.

This is comic related there for Allowed.

In the rules it doesn't say it HAS to be character vs character.

Pretty much owned him and put him in his place, no wonder i got no reply off of him for this.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:31 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Well thought and well put. Good going bro. cool

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:49 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Originally posted by badabing
Well thought and well put. Good going bro. cool

Thanks Fellow Magik. big grin

I will have more when i own him multiple times again.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:53 PM
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is a major dick, everyone stick him on ignore list. stick out tongue

Thanks Jugg6666 for the sig
http://www.lililicious.net/

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:59 PM
S.G is currently offline Click here to Send S.G a Private Message Find more posts by S.G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

It seems to me that the meat and cheese of the problems is DR.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:02 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

great job dude

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:15 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Co-signed. I don't think you guys should necessarily be vehement toward other members, but the general idea is correct.

If a thread is overtly in the wrong place, or spite, too many people, etc. Tron or I deal with it. But the reports are going overboard. I've talked to DR about being more selective, so hopefully it stops.

Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

thumb up

I agree, Sub.

H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great topic, Sub_Mariner. Supposidly, I was reported for telling him that's not how you use the Report Button. Whether or not it's true, he's getting on my nerves pretty darn quickly.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:16 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Thanks Everyone. It needed to be said, he has now started to post a multiple statement in a quote over and over again.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:18 PM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks Everyone. It needed to be said, he has now started to post a multiple statement in a quote over and over again.

Let's kill him and get a new one.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:23 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

He just said i would post again the the can they do it thread, so i'm going to prove him wrong even though my fingers are twitching to do so.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:26 PM
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have my repect Sub.

Thanks Jugg6666 for the sig
http://www.lililicious.net/

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:27 PM
S.G is currently offline Click here to Send S.G a Private Message Find more posts by S.G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil Lance
DL

He just said i would post again the the can they do it thread, so i'm going to prove him wrong even though my fingers are twitching to do so.

smile you can do it sub thumb up
and he is very annoying

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:28 PM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Thanks Men big grin

I just decided to talk to him nice for once then leave the topic. Thus not pushing myself towards a ban.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:30 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

David_Richards, simply put, is a annoying troll.

There are retards like that in every forum. I think they might have some sort of case of sociopathy/masochism. Even though they are owned in every debate they are in, their every point is shot down like nothing with the use of simple thing called logic, and even though nobody agrees with them, those self-concious and thick people continue to annoy the other members more and more.

I'd say that nobody shouldn't care about them, but as for myself, it's more fun to irritate them and see them lose the last few bits of believability they have.

That's my two cents.

And the self-quoting is really retarded too, but if he really wants to add more things to his list of stupid qualities, he can continue if he wishes.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:35 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
David_Richards, simply put, is a annoying troll.

There are retards like that in every forum. I think they might have some sort of case of sociopathy/masochism. Even though they are owned in every debate they are in, their every point is shot down like nothing with the use of simple thing called logic, and even though nobody agrees with them, those self-concious and thick people continue to annoy the other members more and more.

I'd say that nobody shouldn't care about them, but as for myself, it's more fun to irritate them and see them lose the last few bits of believability they have.

That's my two cents.

And the self-quoting is really retarded too, but if he really wants to add more things to his list of stupid qualities, he can continue if he wishes.

Anyway i posted a replica Can They Do It Thread.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:39 PM
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Why are y'all getting so worked up over this. Just ignore him and you'll spoil his fun.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:48 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote