KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Possible Endings...

Possible Endings...
Started by: Sub_Mariner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Possible Endings...

Anybody got some reasonable endings for Civil war?

I have a few.

A giant mindwipe will wipe everyones mind of the event.
It isn't in the 616 universe.

ANy others?

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:41 AM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Well I really can't see every hero in America with registered identities so I'm gonna say that the registration act is revoked smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:45 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
Well I really can't see every hero in America with registered identities so I'm gonna say that the registration act is revoked smile

Yes but they can't keep spidey unmasked. sad

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:48 AM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

That will probably be one of the biggest effects of civil war yes Until it gets retconned in a couple of months.........

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:51 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Originally posted by willRules
That will probably be one of the biggest effects of civil war yes Until it gets retconned in a couple of months.........

........... sad

Anyway got any endings?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:53 AM
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

It better not be your typical cop out. We've seen too many of them already. I want a REAL ending that represents an actual arc and reflects the (possible) consequences of it all. No more of that "Omigod, what are we doing, we should be working together as a family!" shit. That worked in the past, but it's growing stale. There must be something more complex and artistically relevant.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:04 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Who says there is going to be an "ending?", yes the event will finish but I really dont think there can be anyway that this doesnt leave lasting effects on the 616 superhero community.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:30 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Yes but they can't keep spidey unmasked. sad

Yes they can.... and if they have any balls at all they will.... or a lot of readers are going to feel cheated

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:41 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Originally posted by Scoobless
Yes they can.... and if they have any balls at all they will.... or a lot of readers are going to feel cheated

Yes they can it was a figure of speech. stick out tongue

But comeone, who in the right mind wants to see, The Spectacular Peter Parker or Peter Parker:Agent Of Shield.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:42 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Yes they can it was a figure of speech. stick out tongue

But comeone, who in the right mind wants to see, The Spectacular Peter Parker or Peter Parker:Agent Of Shield.

I think that it will end with the registration act being in place, but no forced service for anyone:

(please log in to view the image)

Besides, they couldn't use Spidey as a spy... everyone now knows who he is

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:25 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think that it will end with the registration act being in place, but no forced service for anyone:

Thats a great scan .... I which he had been used a bit more during the last fight.

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:28 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Possible Endings...

Anybody got some reasonable endings for Civil war?

The North Wins ...... sad

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:29 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Yes, but they could use him to take down people, more or less turning all heroes into police.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:34 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Yes, but they could use him to take down people, more or less turning all heroes into police.

That will just cause further rebellion like Cable says.

Mary Jane or May will probably be killed and Peter may be put in the witness protection program with a new identity

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Oct 1st, 2006 at 02:41 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:38 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Maybe give them the training and authority to make arrests.. but not actually force them into joining any orginisations

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:42 PM
Darth Vicious

I think it will end when the ineviatble war with the Inhumans break out and no matter how smart Reed/Tony/Hank are they need a soldier to lead them and thats none other than Captain America. The war will break out, they'll realize they are helpless without Cap. They then will unite(Pros and Cons) and after all is said and done the SRA will be done, avolished but not everything will be nice and good as the relationship between the heroes will remain strained for years to come.

Black Panter # 20
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:50 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I think it will end when the ineviatble war with the Inhumans break out and no matter how smart Reed/Tony/Hank are they need a soldier to lead them and thats none other than Captain America. The war will break out, they'll realize they are helpless without Cap. They then will unite(Pros and Cons) and after all is said and done the SRA will be done, avolished but not everything will be nice and good as the relationship between the heroes will remain strained for years to come.

Black Panter # 20
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
that sounds just about right, but i don't think it'd be 'years' to come.....remember World War Hulk is coming out next year confused

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:59 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
that sounds just about right, but i don't think it'd be 'years' to come.....remember World War Hulk is coming out next year confused

It is but that doesnt mean theyll be friends with each other by then either and remember Hulks has the biggest bone to pick with Tony and company but mostly Tony.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 03:13 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

It is but that doesnt mean theyll be friends with each other by then either and remember Hulks has the biggest bone to pick with Tony and company but mostly Tony.
hmmm...i think they can fix all this is IM dies then.... evil face

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 03:16 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Not really, Hulk was tricked by Nick Fury with a plan that was thought up by Reed Richards... Stark hardly had anything to do with it

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 03:39 PM