KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel Nemesis

Marvel Nemesis
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet315

Marvel Nemesis

They say Justice League heroes was bad. They said the same about marvel nemesis and that game was crazy hot. Graphics was nice, moves was even better. The only thing that kinda sucked was the new characters. Johnny ohm exception. Anyway what are your thoughts. I was thinking they could put more marvel heroes in this game or just make a marvel vs. dc but like marvel nemesis.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 05:56 AM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

i like it, i own it, not alot of other people like it...it's had it's way lows (missing alot of characters, new characters sucked, not following any kind of limits/abilities set by comics...etc.) but in all it was just supposed to be a brawler game..nothing too complicated. just get your mind off comics and play!!

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 02:30 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

I like some of the new characters.... The Wink, Paragon, Fault Zone and Hazmat are my faves. Old characters are... Odd... The biggest problems I had were with Storm and Venom....
If you're a true fan of Marvel and know half of anything on Venom you know His Grammer in the game does not add up.

Venom: "I am going to chew you up and spit you out."
"You thought you could defeat me."

It bugs me as a fan but becuase he's so badass I ignore it.

Storm looks like a whore in MN. Who runs around in knee high heeld boots and a thong.... Pass.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 04:23 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I bought it and then brought it back within two days.

It was terrible, with clunky controls, a lousy plot, and sickening characterization.

smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 05:06 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

The combat system sucked. But game was cool. But I like Justice League Heroes. That's a good game too...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 05:27 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I own MN and me and my friends love it we played the hell outta that game for like 2 months but yea the imperfects kinda sucked. What they should have done was a better job with the characters and them real powers and limits I mean lost of people can beat spiderman but almost no one can beat the hulk but spidey could with his speed reflexes and mostly his spider sence

Can't wait for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:38 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

It was stupid. I mean the two player mode was fun but it felt like it would have been better as a side game in another game. Not worth 50 dollars alone. So far the Legends series, some of the Spidermans, and the Hulk ultimate destruction have been the best Superhero games within the past few years. Oh and Marvel vs Capcom , thats a classic.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:43 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Big Sexy
It was stupid. I mean the two player mode was fun but it felt like it would have been better as a side game in another game. Not worth 50 dollars alone. So far the Legends series, some of the Spidermans, and the Hulk ultimate destruction have been the best Superhero games within the past few years. Oh and Marvel vs Capcom , thats a classic.

I totally I agree. thanks god I got it as a gift...It doesn't wort 50 dollars but it's cool to play woth Iron Man big grin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:45 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by Rewmac
I totally I agree. thanks god I got it as a gift...It doesn't wort 50 dollars but it's cool to play woth Iron Man big grin
I foud IM to be a bit slow with reflexes but Spidey and The Thing had the best overall control. I really liked the finishing moves. That made it so worth while. smile

laughing out loud You guys payed $50? laughing out loud I payed 10 the week after it came out! laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:40 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I rented it. Not bad overall there were some nice things about it. I really liked how size strength speed were all actually used in the game. Loved how only Thing could pick up the heaviest stuff.

Plus I loved Johnny Olms

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:49 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Magneto was the best in that game.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:04 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Marvel Nemesis was an untterly horrible game.

I mean seriously, it's like they TRIED to make it bad.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:44 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kang16
Restricted

Account Restricted

I loved it. It was a game it played how they should in comics mostly. Look if your DD don't fight Thing. Your attacks don't have much effect. Of course really it shouldn't t but its a GAME. It got you to fight people you should be fighting. Even know I like to be DD and face all the big ones.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 01:58 PM
Kang16 is currently offline Click here to Send Kang16 a Private Message Find more posts by Kang16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kang16
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by batdude123
Magneto was the best in that game.

Deferently, loved him. I could beat anyone. Thing walks up to you so you Chuck a a couple of cars at him. DD runs up chuck one and hes out.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 01:59 PM
Kang16 is currently offline Click here to Send Kang16 a Private Message Find more posts by Kang16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Turok16
I loved it. It was a game it played how they should in comics mostly. Look if your DD don't fight Thing. Your attacks don't have much effect. Of course really it shouldn't t but its a GAME. It got you to fight people you should be fighting. Even know I like to be DD and face all the big ones.

that doesn't work...no expression

i whooped almost everyone with Wolvie

and everyone with spider-man and johnny ohmno expression

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:22 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kang16
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then your just to good I am afraid. Don't bash games because your to skilled.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 03:06 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

DD was the biggest load in that game! He was the weakest and his attacks sucked.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:10 PM