KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC Syndicate Leader Wedding

KMC Syndicate Leader Wedding
Started by: Scarecrow756

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarecrow756
The Joker

KMC Syndicate Leader Wedding

Hello to all the syndicate members out there on KMC, this thread is dedicated to our great leader who is getting married in less then a month. Before I go on with the speech I have to thank the following members, first of all Smiley8 and Sam Z get a special thanks due to their non stop support for this thread. I have to especially thank Sam Z who PM Digi on my behalf to allow this thread in the comic book forum. Other members I have to thank are first of our sig maker Juggernaunt66666 and A.J who is no longer among, but the memory of him will live on in us and if he is reading this then thanks A.J.

Now on with the speech, Doc Potato or what ever name he will go by when he reads this has been a friend to us all, getting us all together to create the Syndicate was one of his most crowning achievements. I first met him in February 2006 where he was sharing his thoughts about my first comic book script Batman Escalation. At first the responses from other people and himself were very negative and a one point I was thinking of not writing anymore but I later learned as he responded to the thread on nearly a daily bases that he was a perfectionist as he knew more about the character of Batman then me.

As the months went on we became closer friends and he even invited me to be a part of the foundation syndicate members which I felt honoured by, and when he announced that he was engaged I was over the moon for him. So Nick enjoy your wedding and always remember me and the Syndicate will always be here for you. So boys raise a toast to the happy couple, Doc Potato and Mrs Hellmaster.

P.S: If you are wondering when the wedding is, it is on November 23rd which happens to be the same day as Nick`s birthday. Digi has given us till the 23rd to have this thread up then he will close it, so boys enjoy it while you can.

Peace Out. cool

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Last edited by Scarecrow756 on Oct 24th, 2006 at 08:48 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 08:37 AM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Wonderful news Nick smile I good to hear you are settling down with the woman you love, well done and have a good one. Especially the Stag party, enjoy that very much stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 08:45 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Cheers Mate... Nother one bites the dust... lol

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 09:00 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

hey, congrats! make sure to get a bachler party! big grin

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 10:51 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

I also have to thank Digimark for allowing this thread and Sam Z for the title of this thread. stick out tongue

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 11:28 AM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Congrats and best wishes. It's really nice to see a thread like this one dedicated to the happiness of someone else. Really warms my heart

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 12:00 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

woot! Thanks, y'all! 'Fraid to say my fiancee is threatening to leave me if I hire a stripper... I really hope she was joking,... shifty

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 12:58 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doc Potato
woot! Thanks, y'all! 'Fraid to say my fiancee is threatening to leave me if I hire a stripper... I really hope she was joking,... shifty

Then just get someone else to hire the stripper(s)... problem solved!

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 01:15 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cheers, Nick! happy

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 01:17 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Congrats....

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 01:21 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Scoobless
Then just get someone else to hire the stripper(s)... problem solved!

big grin

My thoughts exactly.

"Whoops, how did this stripper get here? Well since I don't want to hurt her self esteem by saying no...."

Pulls out some ones evil face

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 01:42 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kang16
Restricted

Account Restricted

Congrats.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 02:13 PM
Kang16 is currently offline Click here to Send Kang16 a Private Message Find more posts by Kang16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Congratulations! It nice to see fellow KMCers doing so well.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 03:15 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

congrats! i wish you the best smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 03:24 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Good Luck!

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 03:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

well now ur gonna join wat i call the "members of kmc that are pulled out of the matrix", i am part...of...uh that group. Anyway congrats my man.

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 04:19 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

LOL. Thanks everyone... and Can you believe my friend hired a stripper wthout my knowing!? What am I going to do now...? shifty

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 04:33 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

pray your fiance doesn't find out! (or you may find your friend has suddenly come up missing) lol, i'm sure she won't be to mad!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 04:34 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Doc Potato
LOL. Thanks everyone... and Can you believe my friend hired a stripper wthout my knowing!? What am I going to do now...? shifty

Bah, Valentine finds it amusing you must pay your wenches to strip. When V needeth arousal twenty young women of virtue true offer themselves up, being a God has its down-sides.. Bah tis true I am godly endowed, but myn libido is ten-fold any normal man's.

Thor speak over roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh dear Oh dear, Whatever shall we do? It would be rude not to accept your friends gifts, so I say you let her strip (of course you find it extremely horrible roll eyes (sarcastic) ) pretend to like it, then tell your fiance it was horrid and no woman other than her could arouse you.

Maybe not the arousal thing? Yeah you get the point, it has to be "sweet" not pervy stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 04:39 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Congratulations Nick!!!

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 04:42 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote