KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Most Heroic Worth?

Most Heroic Worth?
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Most Heroic Worth?

Who in your oppion is the most heroic character in comparsion to what their capable of. For instance, a hundred nukes go to new york, superman grabs them all up and throws them into a black hole. Not all that heroic considering he is invunerable and has nearly unlimited strenght but, say one small nuke with enough power to take out a city block is thrown at a apartment complex, spiderman webs it up and throws it over his shoulder and carries it to the river. His live was in alot of danger and it would have taken him alot longer to get it where he was going. Plus if he didn't know how long he had he could've died as soon as he picked it up.

So, compared to how capable they are who is the most heroic hero???

Me, i say Daredevil, Spiderman, Batman.
There are heros with power i think are more heroic than Batman because they don't have Billions of Dallors at their disposal.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:29 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Honestly, maybe Cap or Hawkeye or something similar. They face Avenger-level threats regularly, yet they're not any more powerful than DD or Spidey. At least those 2 work the streets more often than not.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:34 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Ill go with Captain America. True he has super strenght but so does most heroes/villains. What makes himheroic is that he just wont quit and will do anything to save a human life even when the opponent is stronger than him. He brings the best outta other heroes.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:58 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

I do actually think Superman, because he's such an icon. For example how he came back in KC and "hope returned" and all the kinds went sort of straight confused and definetly Cap aswell.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 03:43 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Doyle from Angel.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:12 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Batman? Hell No.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Supes.
JLA/Batman.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

I say US Agent. The way he stands up for justice. That goes for Captain America. He fights until he is dead. And these characters have to put more effort to be a hero.
And of course the classic heroes : Spider-Man, Superman, Batman.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:42 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Cap America is my #1 pick, he is willing to do whatever he needs to in order to save his country....

But GL Hal has also sacrificed himself so that others could live, and i think that deserves some recognition...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Oh, i'm sorry i thought it was an unwrothy hero.

I vote for Spidey, Supes, Cap, Bats and Silver Surfer.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:44 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Most of the Bat-Family are very heroic given they have no powers but are members of super-powered teams going up against huge threats (Batman/JLA, Nightwing/Outsiders/Teen Titans, Robin/Teen Titans).

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:58 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Hawkeye was a good choice

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 06:21 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Captain America for his courage and heroism.

Silver Surfer for his purity and morality. He gets docked a few points for not doing what he is capable of sometimes though.

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:03 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Batman. 100% Without a doubt. We're talking about a guy that has absolutely no powers, just his mind and body, and takes down incredibly harder opponents all the time. He never resorts to killing, either, no matter what. Look at Wonder Woman...someone you'd think should be honorable, and look what she did with Lord. So many characters reach points in their lives where they go through drug addictions and such (not sure why they resort to such retarded storytelling..) but Batman never seems to reach a low. The lowest point I can think of was when he had his back broken by Bane, and look at what Bane put him through to do that...and the guy took down Jean-Paul while still messed up! Batman can be rude and blunt sometimes, but he always knows what's best and does it, even if someone like Superman is standing in his way.

Honorable mention: Spider-Man, Captain America, Hulk (just kidding haha).

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:28 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

What hero has overcame the most in there life?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:52 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity

Hard to say. There are many examples of tragedy involving heroes.

You look at Batman - whom had to watch his own parents die in front of him and has lost a couple sidekicks as well. Same with the Punisher and his family. Spidey has lost relatives and his lover before. Even Wolverine has lost may loved-ones. SS had to suffer with his entire homeworld being destroyed - though a copy was later built by Galactus - and partially being responsible for it. Rorschach and V deserve metion because of the harsh lives they had to live before turning into crime-fighters.

One recurring theme is that tragedy is far more commonplace amongst street-level characters than powerhouses.

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 10:54 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Well most of the time the powerhouses are heros simply because they are powerhouses and are able to do what others cannot. Where as most of the street level become heros because something tragic happened to them and they don't want it to happen to others. Occasionally you get a little of both but not normally.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 11:14 PM
Darth Vicious

I would say Spidey. Not only Uncle Ben died as a result of his inactions then the woman he loves gets killed as a result of being Spider-Man but also he has always struggle due to him not being financially secure like other heroes. Also having enemies using his "dead" unborn child to mess with his head, kidnapping his aunt and making everyone believe she is dead and when he finally catches a break it seems now things are gonna get much worse for him.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:06 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Wolverine and Spider-man would be up there. Both losing the loves of their lives and both keep getting the bad press all the time......

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 08:07 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote