KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Good Dealpool Issues

Good Dealpool Issues
Started by: StarsNeverFall7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StarsNeverFall7

Good Dealpool Issues

Ive recently grown a fond liking to his crazy antics and am wondering what some of his better issue comics and or graphic novels are? If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreatiated seeing as around my area I can find none, and dont want to go online buying them randomly. Thanks

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 09:48 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

This really should go in the comic book question thread yes

I don't know which Deadpool graphic novels to buy but I can recommend Cable and Deadpool volume 2 called "The burnt offering."

As for individual issues I recommend the last storyline of Deadpool's series called "Healing Factor." I also recommend the Storyline "Deadpool, agent of Weapon X."

Here is the Deadpool respect thread. Some of his feats here come from the story-lines I mentioned..........

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t380685.html

If you like Deadpool then you will also like Agent X. He is a mercenary just like Deadpool (He has a healing factor and makes jokes.) but his series only lasted 15 issues. If your interested you can see some of his feats in the respect thread I created for him here............

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t411899.html

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:24 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Use those links.

Another good website for comics in general is : http://www.mycomicshop.com/

Closing now.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 09:39 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote