KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » In the real world; which Hero would be arrested?

In the real world; which Hero would be arrested?
Started by: Ricodrayz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

In the real world; which Hero would be arrested?

Batman for one; him stealing kids and making them do things they shouldn't be doing. Batman has several kids and put them in danger every time!

Next is probably Wolverine; he killed about everyone so he shoul dget life in prison.

Punisher

blah blah blah, name someone and the crimes they would have. What other charges will the ones I named and the one you will name have?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 10:11 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Mullet Supes.

A crime against humanity.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 10:25 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Well every friggen superhero not working for shield is technically a vigilante....

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 10:49 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Well every friggen superhero not working for shield is technically a vigilante....
Superman evil face

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 10:54 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Superman evil face

Oh yeah i can see that happening

"Superman your under arrest for being a vigilante"

*Looks at hand-cuffs*

"Your not serious..i mean i could snap these things like they were tooth picks..hell why are you even after me ? I just stopped a meteor from hitting the planet"

"Well it's ether you or Batman"

"Wait wait wait . So you would rather arrest a guy who could break you in two with his PINKY instead of dealing with a guy who runs around with several boys in hot pants and beats up criminals in black leather ? "

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:13 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

X-Men for segregation, They claim to fight for equality but, human and super-powered humans can't join their mutant only x-men club. Isn't that pretty hypocritical. Don't get me wrong I love the x-men, that just always bothered me bout them.

Anyone with me on this???

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:15 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Everyone one of them that does not work for the government

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:18 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Entity
X-Men for segregation, They claim to fight for equality but, human and super-powered humans can't join their mutant only x-men club. Isn't that pretty hypocritical. Don't get me wrong I love the x-men, that just always bothered me bout them.

Anyone with me on this???

Hate the X-men , hate the whole 'Mutant' thing. They claim their a minority yet just beofre HOM they made up around 55-60% of the planet.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:18 PM
Null

*Looks at hand-cuffs*

"Your not serious..i mean i could snap these things like they were tooth picks..hell why are you even after me ? I just stopped a meteor from hitting the planet"

"Wait wait wait . So you would rather arrest a guy who could break you in two with his PINKY instead of dealing with a guy who runs around with several boys in hot pants and beats up criminals in black leather ? "
laughing laughing laughing laughing

I was saying that Superman and alot of heroes; do work with the law sothey won't get arrested.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:19 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

*Looks at hand-cuffs*

Well.........YES!
1. Your too "MORAL" to actually hurt us.
2. Your an Alien and people fear what is different.
3. Frankly, Batman scares the shit outta us. No, seriously when they gave me the choice, I peed myself alittle when they said his name.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:20 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Well.........YES!
1. Your too "MORAL" to actually hurt us.
2. Your an Alien and people fear what is different.
3. Frankly, Batman scares the shit outta us. No, seriously when they gave me the choice, I peed myself alittle when they said his name.

"Moral..MORAL ! You haven't seen Red Son have you ! "

"Blah blah blah racism this , different that , if your gonna start this crap take it to those marvel losers you know with the hairy midget and the boring guy with 'laser eyes' speaking of that I'll have my Super-Lawyer ready by Wednesday so tell Stan lee that when you see him"

"So what he's 'The Batman' he's just some rich shit with a fancy suit, I WRESTLED AN ANGEL . Hell i was two steps from killing a self proclaimed god when they brought this 'Avatr' crap in..."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:26 PM
Null

Originally posted by Milkie
Everyone one of them that does not work for the government
Well they could cross the line and be arrested. Or break into places without blah blah blah

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:28 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

"Moral..MORAL ! You haven't seen Red Son have you ! "

"Blah blah blah racism this , different that , if your gonna start this crap take it to those marvel losers you know with the hairy midget and the boring guy with 'laser eyes' speaking of that I'll have my Super-Lawyer ready by Wednesday so tell Stan lee that when you see him"

"So what he's 'The Batman' he's just some rich shit with a fancy suit, I WRESTLED AN ANGEL . Hell i was two steps from killing a self proclaimed god when they brought this 'Avatr' crap in..."

Well, no actually i have seen it in stores but figured it was another lame story of yours with little real plot interest or diversity. But seriously, you gonna tell me as Superman with all your powers your gonna hurt a ordinary policeman just trying to do his job?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:39 PM
HaSon

Hate the X-men , hate the whole 'Mutant' thing. They claim their a minority yet just beofre HOM they made up around 55-60% of the planet.

How small is Marvel Earth? Before the Genosha incident there were 16 million mutants and after only what, a million?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:43 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Validus
How small is Marvel Earth? Before the Genosha incident there were 16 million mutants and after only what, a million?

Ok perhaps an overestimation of my Mutant Hatred...

Well, no actually i have seen it in stores but figured it was another lame story of yours with little real plot interest or diversity. But seriously, you gonna tell me as Superman with all your powers your gonna hurt a ordinary policeman just trying to do his job?

Yes. Heres a whole WEBSITE to detail said Innocent killing.

http://www.superdickery.com/dick/1.html

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:46 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Yes. Heres a whole WEBSITE to detail said Innocent killing.

http://www.superdickery.com/dick/1.html

LAMO, I love this site that should be his new ongoing theme.

I AM SUPERMAN AND I'M THE WORLDS GREATEST JERK!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:52 PM
King Kandy

Thor can't be arrested. everythings just "Act of God" with him.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 12:14 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Damn, as much as i hate him i know how supes would get out of this one too.
Diplomatic Immunity......even thou he is the last one, well is sappost to be.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 12:36 AM
King Kandy

You're right. The argument could be made that he is a Kryptonian Diplomat.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:07 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S-Ranger

Daredevil would probably get his ass handed to him by corrupt cops in real life and Hawkeye like who wear's pink and carries a bow and arrow about!!!

Last edited by S-Ranger on Nov 4th, 2006 at 05:12 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 05:07 PM
S-Ranger is currently offline Click here to Send S-Ranger a Private Message Find more posts by S-Ranger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote