KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » You Have Been Chosen!

You Have Been Chosen!
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

You Have Been Chosen!

You have been chosen by the higher powers to become our worlds hero. They have told you that they can send you to any reality to train and prepare for you destiny. And they will manipulate time so you will not age and you will return to the same point from which you left from, when you believe you are ready for you purpose. What path do you chose to best guide you to become the hero our reality will need?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Nov 6th, 2006 at 11:21 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:14 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Myself, I would go to the Star Wars Universe and be trained as a Jedi Knight then go to the DCU and learn from Batman and Nightwing until they said i was ready. After that long road I will travel to Oa and seek the preparation to become a master Green Lantern. Then return here to take on my destiny

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:19 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I would become God, then call it a day.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:20 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Good call.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 12:38 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Soljer
Good call.

It's what I'm here for.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 12:41 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

I would want Telekinesis like how they used it in that one game so I could generate fire and shit.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 01:50 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Well, i originally meant for this to be more along the lines of something you could gain from the other reallities as apose to having powers. But i didn't make that clear so my bad.

So how would you gain those abilities? Like where i said i would be trained by the Jedi and the Batfamily then attempt to gain a Green Lantern ring from the guardians.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 02:10 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Entity
Well, i originally meant for this to be more along the lines of something you could gain from the other reallities as apose to having powers. But i didn't make that clear so my bad.

So how would you gain those abilities? Like where i said i would be trained by the Jedi and the Batfamily then attempt to gain a Green Lantern ring from the guardians.

Well, you could always try to trick Mxyzptlk into giving you 99% of his power....

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 03:05 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

I would be a Teen Titan/Danny Phantom/Mon Colle Knight
kind of hero.
Saving lives, travelling through worlds, kicking evil's rear
falling in love all that jazz...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 04:02 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I'd get jacked up on the Extremis virus so that I could breath fire and rip people apart and whatnot..... not very heroic, but what the hell.

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 04:07 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Impossible no expression

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 04:42 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Grimm22
Impossible no expression

No.

You just have yourself granted an insane healing factor, then get adamantium bones/claws from Weapon X.

It doesnt hurt to borrow Batmans or Captain America's jobber aura

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 04:44 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I think you've got my plan dead on. Train as a Jedi, learn from Batman, and enlist in the GLC. That seems to be the best preparation in my mind as well.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 04:01 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by NoFate007
I think you've got my plan dead on. Train as a Jedi, learn from Batman, and enlist in the GLC. That seems to be the best preparation in my mind as well.

I'd rather be an acolyte of Doc Strange than train as a Jedi OR learn from batman.

Also, becomming a Herald of Galactus would be a good place to start, as well.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 05:02 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

I would become Wolverine and kill you big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 05:45 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Screw all of this. You guy's are thinking WAY to small. While your doing this 'll be getting myself ranked up as a daemon prince in the Warhammer World.

Think near Omniscience , Spells which can mutate reality , plagues that devastate entire planets etc etc.

No one would DARE to even try a crime.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 06:13 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by grey fox
Screw all of this. You guy's are thinking WAY to small. While your doing this 'll be getting myself ranked up as a daemon prince in the Warhammer World.

Think near Omniscience , Spells which can mutate reality , plagues that devastate entire planets etc etc.

No one would DARE to even try a crime.

I mentioned becomming a herald of galactus and being trained by none other than Doc strange.

Omniscience? Cosmic awareness/eye of agamotto
Spells which can mutate reality? Power Cosmic/Vishanti Magic
Planetary-level devastation? See above.

smile.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 06:16 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Soljer
I mentioned becomming a herald of galactus and being trained by none other than Doc strange.

Omniscience? Cosmic awareness/eye of agamotto
Spells which can mutate reality? Power Cosmic/Vishanti Magic
Planetary-level devastation? See above.

smile.

Being able to call in space gods whom pwn realites >>>>>>>your feats.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 07:12 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Grimm22
Impossible no expression

You're right. I already am God.

Silly me.

Originally posted by Rewmac
I would become Wolverine and kill you big grin

I got nothing.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 08:01 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by grey fox
Being able to call in space gods whom pwn realites >>>>>>>your feats.

I know I'm saying this on a Comic message board, but I really don't do much of the 'geekier' stuff, so I have no knowledge of the Warhammer Universe.

I simply addressed the few abilities you named.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 08:22 PM