KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who is Supernova

Who is Supernova
Started by: Redatom65

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Who is Supernova

Ok guys. Who do you think Supernova is?

I've heard it could be Kon-el and Starman. You tell me.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:41 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

A very popular theory is that he's Lar Gand or M'onel, or Mon-el, or whatever he's being called these days.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:01 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Solomon Grundy!

Imagine how awesome that'd be.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 08:03 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Solomon Grundy!

Imagine how awesome that'd be.
laughing That truly would be incredible...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 09:21 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Supernova hasn't even shown up in 52 in about 6 weeks erm

I can almost guarantee he's just going to end up as a Superboy from an alternate earth

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 09:30 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Doc Potato
laughing That truly would be incredible...

Born on a mother****in' monday, bitches.

Despite teaming with a collection of super geniuses (Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Gorilla Grodd) Solomon was easily the wisest. In fact, in one comic he determines which mother should have custody of a newborn baby by going "NAAARRRR SOLOMON GRUNDY WANT BABY" and leaping out of a window. So, he's quite up to the task of fooling you into not thinking he's Supernova....which I'm positive he is.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Nov 12th, 2006 at 10:12 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:03 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really,

want it to be Connor. Did I make it clear enough?
But serious I know my view is biest but, he does have very similar powers, he has been to the Batcave, which very few people know the where abouts of and even Cassie thinks it could be him.
Of course, I realise DC wants me to notice those things so the fact they are so obvious is actual quite the discrediting of my much wanted conclusion.

However, my long hated truth of the total lack of meaning for death in comics can finally become thy ally.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Nov 12th, 2006 at 11:17 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 11:14 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

remember that there is a clone of conner named match runing around out there so maybe it was him, bu the again supernova has displayed powers eeriely similar to starman,, but why wouldnt they just ressurect starman's career...but then again he's old as hell and starspangled kid took over his mantle already. so im thinking some young guy w/genius lvlv intellect is testing out his new inventions or some alternate timeline nonsense

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:21 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Well Nova knew the location of the Batcave, so that's an interesting point

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:33 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by manjaro
remember that there is a clone of conner named match runing around out there so maybe it was him, bu the again supernova has displayed powers eeriely similar to starman,, but why wouldnt they just ressurect starman's career...but then again he's old as hell and starspangled kid took over his mantle already. so im thinking some young guy w/genius lvlv intellect is testing out his new inventions or some alternate timeline nonsense
There's always Jack I guess... or did I miss something?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:34 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

I'm still thinking the Eradicator, who hasn't been seen since before the crisis and could easily recreate all of Supernova's powers.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:47 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

The new JSA book will have a new Starman, which resembles Kingdom Come's design and Stargirl.

Jack will be making an apperance shortly in 52

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:18 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

It's the new Starman I'm sure. Supernova is revealed I believe the same week JSA launches. Hopefully it's Thom Kallor.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:52 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

It could be Lex Luthor.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:14 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

It could be Lex Luthor.
YOU could be Lex Luthor!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:33 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I could be, but I'm not....I'm WOLVBEREEN!

I think Supernova is Booster Gold.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:41 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I could be, but I'm not....I'm WOLVBEREEN!

I think Supernova is Booster Gold.

Ummm....guy's ? Booster Gold is a freaking skeleton ! Not only that but SuperNova was harassing Booster when he was alive.

It could be Lex Luthor.

Nope . Lex WANTS to know the guy's identity. Even in his spare time. I doubt you'd go to all that trouble if you were SN

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:48 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote