KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Hulk and Solomon Grundy...KICKING EVERYONE'S ASS!

Hulk and Solomon Grundy...KICKING EVERYONE'S ASS!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk and Solomon Grundy...KICKING EVERYONE'S ASS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzVs...ed&search=#

Check out the sweet wrestling move Solomon does on Superman.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 11:26 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Re: Hulk and Solomon Grundy...KICKING EVERYONE'S ASS!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzVs...ed&search=#

Check out the sweet wrestling move Solomon does on Superman.

that was sweet!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:11 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

That music was terrible. And the best parts will always be Hulk choking Hank out and wanging Thor in the face with his own hammer.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:19 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Picking up Mjolnir = crap writing.

But yeah, cool stuff otherwise.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:45 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

When is hulk going to come back?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:15 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by DigiMark007

But yeah, cool stuff otherwise.

It's ultimate.

The universe in which Thor isn't really a god, just a psychotic with some nifty gadgets. :-P.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:41 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Soljer
It's ultimate.

The universe in which Thor isn't really a god, just a psychotic with some nifty gadgets. :-P.

Erm, did you read that story arc? He's really a god in Ultimate too. They just thought he was crazy.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 11:00 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

great vid.....Grundy pulling a suplex on Sups=priceless

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 11:13 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innerhype
Of Iron, of Man

Erm, did you read that story arc? He's really a god in Ultimate too. They just thought he was crazy.

It was awesome how Loki in all his mischievousness had the Ultimates (and the readers) questioning Thor's godhood. Though I still can't shake the feeling entirely for some reason... confused

Attachment: ironmancover.jpg
This has been downloaded 180 time(s).

Howard_Jones strikes again

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 11:41 PM
Innerhype is currently offline Click here to Send Innerhype a Private Message Find more posts by Innerhype Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Innerhype
It was awesome how Loki in all his mischievousness had the Ultimates (and the readers) questioning Thor's godhood. Though I still can't shake the feeling entirely for some reason... confused

Is that photoshop done or an actual DVD?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:12 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innerhype
Of Iron, of Man

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Is that photoshop done or an actual DVD?

Actual DVD.

Set to come out January 23rd, 2007.

cool

Howard_Jones strikes again

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:15 AM
Innerhype is currently offline Click here to Send Innerhype a Private Message Find more posts by Innerhype Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Ermm..it was a joke. no expression

Perhaps not a very good one, erm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:43 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, Solomon Grundy is the shit.

He's Hulk x2. He was Hulk 20 years before Hulk was ever even thought of.

Solomon is the shit!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:12 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Wasn't it though? The fact that he only did it so he could zing Thor right in the face with it made it worth my while.

Originally posted by long pig
Dude, Solomon Grundy is the shit.

He's Hulk x2. He was Hulk 20 years before Hulk was ever even thought of.

Solomon is the shit!

I like Grundy, he captured my heart in Starman v2, but he has nothing in common with Hulk other than he's stupid, strong, and has trouble maintaining pants.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 07:59 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

I thought it was a nice moment. It showed that the hammer had some mystical enhancements preventing anyone to pick it up but Hulk's ridiculous strength level overcame it.

And Grundy should never touch Superman lol that's bad writing!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 08:12 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenobi

Bull

Originally posted by jumpmann
I thought it was a nice moment. It showed that the hammer had some mystical enhancements preventing anyone to pick it up but Hulk's ridiculous strength level overcame it.

That is bull. Superman always needs somebody who can match him strength for strength or else he sucks worse than he already does. Now Supergirl had the best of Grundy. When will the Supersuck ever end.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 12:41 AM
kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jumpmann

Nah, it just depends on which Grundy he fights. Each Grundy has different powers and such.

One Grundy was said to be 10x stronger than Superman and could fly, another Grundy could control plantlife and another Grundy got beat up by Batman.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 06:07 AM
StarsNeverFall7

Is the DVD a crossover, or is it two seperate ones?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 09:15 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
That music was terrible. And the best parts will always be Hulk choking Hank out and wanging Thor in the face with his own hammer.

Picking up the hammer is something they still haven't explained. Either it can be picked up or it can't - why is he struggling? I know things are still vaguely defined in Ultimateverse, but hell it's just a cartoon, not canon (it looks like everyone has superhuman durability.)

I didn't realize how much respect Grundy was getting in the JL cartoon - he's a tougher opponent than Darkseid, the way they depict him. big grin

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 01:50 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

The Ultimate Avengers is a mix of the two universes and isn't canon with the comics.

In the Ultimate U I think I remember them being able to pick up his hammer after Quicksilver stripped him.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 03:13 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote